Project Support Engineer (CAD Engineer)
Job Description and Requirements
We are looking for a CAD EDA (CAD for Electronics) Engineer to join a growing, dynamic and multi-cultural project support team who provides world-wide experienced design communities daily support on their R&D activities.
We need people who are able to work in multi-functional teams, capable of understanding requirements, come up with creative solutions, are reliable in following existing procedures but have a critical viewpoint and can tradeoff the optimal with the best on a daily basis.
Joining our World Wide CAD will allow you to work in a leading IP provider company, work on bleeding edge technologies, complex IP and with an extensive list of customers across different industries.
Above all, you will get the chance to learn new things every day!
In this role the candidate will be responsible for:
- Designing, developing, troubleshooting, or debugging software tools and flows for the development of integrated circuits
- Defining and selecting new approaches and implementation of EDA software engineering applications
- Developing utility programs to aid in day to day repetitive tasks
- Supporting a global and diverse global design team with debugging EDA issues, interfacing with external suppliers, configuring the CAD environment
- Working both in team-oriented or result-oriented projects
- Networking with senior internal and external personnel in own area of knowledge
- University degree in Electrical/Computers/Materials/Physics/Mechanics Engineering
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Exceptional desire to learn, explore new technologies and demonstrate good investigation and problem-solving skills
- Good oral and written communication skills in English
- Good programming skills in at least one language and knowledge of circuit theory
- Experience on development of software and/or hardware projects, familiarity with software coding and scripting languages, and a solid background in data structures and algorithms
- Ability to exercise judgment within defined procedures and practices to establish appropriate action
- Previous working experience in VLSI CAD domain
- Experience in physical layout design, Extraction and Simulation
- Experience in Perforce data management, and job schedule tool like LSF/GRID Engine
- Experience running and debugging DRC, LVS and Extraction runs
- Experience in analog, mixed-signal or digital design
- Ability to work autonomously
Our Silicon IP business is all about integrating more capabilities into an SoC—faster. We offer the world’s broadest portfolio of silicon IP—predesigned blocks of logic, memory, interfaces, analog, security, and embedded processors. All to help customers integrate more capabilities. Meet unique performance, power, and size requirements of their target applications. And get differentiated products to market quickly with reduced risk.
At Synopsys, we’re at the heart of the innovations that change the way we work and play. Self-driving cars. Artificial Intelligence. The cloud. 5G. The Internet of Things. These breakthroughs are ushering in the Era of Smart Everything. And we’re powering it all with the world’s most advanced technologies for chip design and software security. If you share our passion for innovation, we want to meet you.
Inclusion and Diversity are important to us. Synopsys considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, military veteran status, or disability.
Information storage and access
Consent Leg. Interest
All Consent Allowed
Select All Vendors
Select All Vendors
All Consent Allowed
|Praca na stanowisku:||Project Support Engineer (CAD Engineer)|
|Oferowane wynagrodzenie:||60.000 - 100.000|
|Dodano:||22. 7. 2022
Praca na stanowisku - aktualna
Bądź pierwszy, który ubiega się o to miejsce pracy!