Requisition ID 113601 - Posted 06/30/2022 - Region (1) - Country (1) - Location (1) - Project and Programme Management - Full-time
Our Project Managers need to combine a blend of technical, management and leadership skills to play a pivotal role in the team-based delivery of technically focussed work including system development and integration projects.
Digital Intelligence develops a diverse range of solutions and we are able to offer our Project Managers a wide variety of work with other highly-skilled Digital Intelligence erngineers and business analysts.
What you will be doing:
- To provide overall strategic oversight and direction for the CoE
- To ensure the CoE resourcing is planned and managed to meet demand
- To ensure that build of any new capabilities that Network Rail request via a CR are planned and resourced to enable the delivery of the agreed capabilities
- To provide input to the PMA Boards
- Regularly monitor benefits of live robots and to ensure that a periodic summary/dashboard feed is provided to the Programme Board
- Regularly monitor the business demand (backlog) and ensure that a periodic summary/dashboard feed is provided to the Programme Board
- To ensure a robust governance model is in place including planning, RAID, Finances, Change and meeting governance
- To ensure that the CoE Management Lifecycle is maintained and optimised for delivery
- To manage the E2E delivery of an automation project in an agile manner from discovery --> design --> develop --> test --> deploy
- To provide regular reports on delivery progress
- To provide invoicing and financial reporting against PO’s
- Responsible for Change Management (e. g. CoE capability uplift requests, Process Discovery and Robot Development)
- Responsible for managing escalations within the CoE
- Responsible for managing the overarching governance of the CoE
- Responsible for oversight and directional alignment to COE design principles
What we are looking for:
- Bespoke software development experience.
- Client facing.
- Strong company stable career background.
- Clearly showing appetite for success.
- Experience of Agile Development.
Drawing on existing experience you should be able to quickly develop a good understanding of the business problem being solved and the technology solution being developed. You should be able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills working with the wider team at BAE Digital Intelligence and/or from 3rd party or client organisations to achieve this.
Excellent understanding of estimation and will be able to provide reasoned estimates of both timescales and costs involved in development and system integration projects drawing on technical experts who will be using a number of complementary techniques including top-down and bottom-up approaches.
- Able to work relatively autonomously to shape and undertake individual assignments or work streams within larger programmes
- Capable of effectively managing technical teams of and providing clear leadership and direction to mixed work streams, involving both clients and/or additional third parties to deliver the project collaboratively.
- Able to influence and persuade others with tact and authority and show empathy towards clients whilst retaining a commercial focus – as an example leading the negotiation of contract change requests.
- Have an excellent understanding of the impact of change on delivery plans and are able to manage change control tightly and guide the client in selecting whether to implement changes in current workstream or suggest future development phases.
- Be able to manage and control all project risks and issues, escalating risks/issues with suggested solutions as appropriate and controlling resources and spend within the project budget and timeline.
- Capable of managing delivery teams of up to 15 people and able to use a range of delivery techniques including waterfall, iterative and agile methodologies and adhere to BAE Digital Intelligence’s project management processes.
- Able to consistently contribute proactively and positively to team briefings and to lead and motivate staff.
- An excellent academic record in a technical/numerate discipline, but just as important is demonstrable expertise in a relevant consulting or technology area, strong client-facing skills and evidence of continued career progression.
We are embracing Hybrid Working. This means you and your colleagues may be working in different locations, such as from home, another BAE Systems office or client site, some or all of the time, and work might be going on at different times of the day. By embracing technology, we can interact, collaborate and create together, even when we’re working remotely from one another. Hybrid Working allows for increased flexibility in when and where we work, helping us to balance our work and personal life more effectively, and enhance well-being.
Diversity and inclusion are integral to the success of BAE Systems Digital Intelligence. We are proud to have an organisational culture where employees with varying perspectives, skills, life experiences and backgrounds – the best and brightest minds – can work together to achieve excellence and realise individual and organisational potential.
BAE Systems Digital Intelligence is home to 4, 800 digital, cyber and intelligence experts. We work collaboratively across 16 countries to collect, connect and understand complex data, so that governments, nation states, armed forces and commercial businesses can unlock digital advantage in the most demanding environments.
Launched in 2022, Digital Intelligence is part of BAE Systems, and has a rich heritage in helping to defend nations and businesses around the world from advanced threats.
Division overview: Government
At BAE Systems Digital Intelligence, we pride ourselves in being a leader in the cyber defence industry, and Government contracts are an area we have many decades of experience in. Government and key infrastructure networks are critical targets to defend as the effects of these networks being breached can be devastating.
As a member of the Government business unit, you will defend the connected world and ensure the protection of nations. We all have a role to play in defending our clients, and this is yours.
Poznań, Wielkopolskie, Poland
|Praca na stanowisku:||Project Manager|
|Oferowane wynagrodzenie:||100.000 - 150.000|
|Dodano:||17. 9. 2022
Praca na stanowisku - aktualna