Programmatic Analyst (Remote)
A little bit about us:
We’re the world’s largest independent global B2B marketing agency – providing full-service B2B marketing expertise and end-to-end delivery, under a single agency umbrella. Our unified international team of over 200 spans offices in London, Munich, Singapore, Sydney, Delhi, Beijing, Warsaw, New York and San Francisco. And we’re curious, honest, convention-breaking, passionate, agile marketing professionals who are driven to create cutting-edge work for our clients.
About the job:
As a Transmission Programmatic Executive, you’ll work withing the Programmatic Team but in constant collaboration with the Media team and other teams on an ad hoc basis, so you should be an all-round digital media professional with an insatiable curiosity in the field. Your role is to support the Programmatic team in activating, delivering and reporting first class campaigns for our global B2B clients. You will be covering programmatic buying across a wide range of formats.
- Activate Programmatic campaigns ensuring the brief is fulfilled to the highest standards, followed by ongoing optimisation throughout the campaigns
- Collaboration with a variety of internal teams (Media, Social, Paid Search, Client Services, Martech…) as well as external stakeholders
- Produce fast and accurate reporting using excel to analyse raw data from a multitude of media platforms
- Produce elegant reporting with meaningful media insights
- Understand the structure of media plans in response to briefs and the logic of tactics selection
Participate in programmatic planning processes, client calls such as giving and receiving feedbacks
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
- A good understanding of the digital landscape but also knowing the role of traditional media
- A minimum of 1+ years-experience working in a fast pace environment, preferably agency or AdTech side
- A logical mind, with strong numerical background. Be self-motivated and have meticulous attention to detail
- A professional and collaborative demeanour
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise a large workload according to ever changing business needs
- Relevant commercial experience, comfortable with financial processes and budgets
- Current knowledge of online technologies, standards and methodologies
- An excellent knowledge of ad serving platforms, DSPs and additional bidding platforms, financial system for media, and reporting platform (visualisation tools is a plus)
- Be proficient with media tools, technologies and trends.
- A solid experience with Excel at an advanced level (using Pivot table, VLOOKUP, and nested
|Praca na stanowisku:||Programmatic Analyst (Remote)|
|Dodano:||15. 10. 2021
Praca na stanowisku - aktualna
Bądź pierwszy, który ubiega się o to miejsce pracy!