Product Owner IRC153884
Architecture, Automotive, AUTOSAR, C, IBM Rational DOORS, MISRA-C 2004, Product Owner, Requirement management, Requirements specification, RTOS
We are looking for a Product Owner to join our Automotive Department.
If you are an analytical person who can work independently or as a part of a team with excellent problem-solving skills – send us your application.
You will have a chance to create interesting products – cutting-edge automotive market-related technologies – which are already in use or will be used in the nearest future by thousands of people. Don’t stand and watch the IT world moving forward – create software that drives your world!
Join us! We are waiting for you!
- Experience approximately 4 years in the software development (preferably in the Automotive domain)
- Min. 1-2 years of experience as Product Owner or Product Manager
- Ability to read, understand and analyze: requirements, architecture, and design documentation
- Ability to analyze and understand source code
- Excellent technical and logical thinking ability
- Familiar with Secure Coding Guidelines MISRA
- Knowledge of JIRA, MS Office tools
- Familiarity with SAFe will be a plus
- Excellent communication and work organization skills
- Excellent knowledge of English (written and spoken)
- Playing the role of a Product Owner for the team
- Contact person for the agile development team to explain the stakeholder view
- Documenting customer requests as user stories in Jira
- Filling the product backlog – setting priorities on the user stories
- Ensuring delivery of the product software, meeting the technical, quality, timing, and cost targets of the Project Plan, and tracking the software development activities according to the milestones of the project
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertic. . .
Bądź pierwszy, który ubiega się o to miejsce pracy!