Product Manager - Microservices (Big Data & AI)
Product Manager - Microservices (Big Data & AI) Warsaw, Masovian Voivodeship
Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Are you interested in competitive and impactful benefits? Do you prefer flexible work arrangements?
We are seeking a talented and experienced Product Owner to join our team of experts focused on designing and building microservices that leverage Big Data and Artificial Intelligence (AI) to identify and act on personal information in the RelativityOne platform. This successful candidate will lead the development and execution of the product roadmap to ensure the commercial success of both Text IQ for Data Breach and Text IQ for Personal Information offerings.Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute on the product roadmap that supports the Text IQ for Data Breach and Text IQ for Personal Information offerings.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (including engineering, operations, marketing, sales, and customer success) to ensure successful product delivery and customer adoption.
- Identify market trends, customer needs, and competitive insights to inform product strategy and roadmap.
- Create user stories and prioritize the product backlog to align with the overall product vision and goals.
- Work closely with the engineering team to deliver high-quality product features and functionality, and ensure timely product delivery.
- Define and measure product success metrics, and use data to continuously improve product performance and user satisfaction.
- Communicate product strategy, roadmap, and progress to internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaborate with the go-to-market teams to develop effective product positioning, messaging, and launch plans.
- Collect, analyze, and summarize data from disparate sources to drive conclusions and recommendations.
- Work independently and effectively in a results-oriented, efficient environment.
- Deliver products and ensure customer success through strong project management and team leadership.
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels, including senior leadership.
- Manage and prioritize multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- BS or BA degree; 7+ years of work experience, with at least 5 in product management.
- Strong problem-solving skills, including ability to dissect complicated technical problems, simplify experiences, and innovate on behalf of our customers.
- Strong technical acumen and working knowledge of software architectures and AI/ML.
- Strong business knowledge to help build go-to-market machinery for existing and new products.
- Solid understanding of software development lifecycle and agile methodologies.
- Ability to collaborate with and lead teams of all levels and disciplines within an organization, from engineers to senior leadership.
- A history of developing and owning product roadmaps to drive business outcomes.
- Experience collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data from disparate sources to drive conclusions and recommendations.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to work independently and effectively in a results-oriented, efficient environment.
- Strong track record of delivering products and ensuring customer success.
- Organized, with the ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working with international teams is a plus.
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Oferowane wynagrodzenie: 150. 000 - 200. 000
Dodano: 17. 3. 2023
Praca na stanowisku - aktualna
Warszawa, Mazowieckie, Poland
|Pracovni_pozice:||Product Manager - Microservices (Big Data & AI)|
|Oferowane wynagrodzenie:||150.000 - 200.000|
|Dodano:||19. 3. 2023
Praca na stanowisku - aktualna
Bądź pierwszy, który ubiega się o to miejsce pracy!
Dlaczego szukać pracy na HitPraca.pl?
Codziennie nowe oferty pracy Możesz wybierać z bardzo szerokiej gamy ofert pracy - naszym celem jest posiadanie jak najszerszej oferty pracy Otrzymuj nowe oferty e-mailem Bądź pierwszym, który odpowie na nowe oferty pracy Wszystkie oferty pracy w jednym miejscu (od pracodawców, agencji pośrednictwa pracy i innych portali) Wszystkie usługi dla kandydatów do pracy są bezpłatne Pomożemy Ci znaleźć nową pracę