Senior Product Designer
- Work with clients from all over the world.
- Possibility of developing and promoting Open Source software.
- Work in one of the best companies that deliver big websites based on Drupal.
- Regular trainings: access to video materials, books, internal trainings.
- Yearly budget for individual education.
- Clear rules (you choose how you are billed and how many hours you work)
- Support from teammates, pleasant atmosphere and frequent team-building meetings in many Polish cities
- Free health service (PZU) and 50 % surcharge on Multisport cart.
- A comfortable workplace, with areas for relaxation (table football, ping-pong, darts, playstation, board games) and quality equipment.
- Help with relocation
- Once a year, the opportunity to benefit from a one-week trip to an office of your choice, at the company's expense
- B2B: PLN 11 500 - 18 000 net.
- experience in working independently with clients from the early stages of projects (requirements gathering, workshops, defining metrics and monitoring them after project launch, proposing specific solutions)
- very good knowledge of analytical tools concerning user behavior in web systems (Google Analytics, Hotjar, etc. )
- more than 3 years of experience as a product designer or UI/UX web designer,
- extensive experience in designing user interfaces for websites and web applications (portfolio with examples of work),
- knowledge of English at the B2/C1 level
- knowledge of design systems
- portfolio on Dribble, Behance
- experience in creating animations and videos
- experience in creating logos
- Designing new websites and web applications
- Development of existing websites and web applications
- Support marketing department (graphics for social media, website, brochures, posters etc. )
|Praca na stanowisku:||Product Designer|
|Dodano:||22. 6. 2022
Praca na stanowisku - aktualna
Bądź pierwszy, który ubiega się o to miejsce pracy!