Product Delivery Manager
Hi, Polcode here!
We’re a global, people-first software house matching ambitious developers with challenging projects. Our team of over 150 professionals helps build and improve digital businesses, software platforms, eCommerce stores, websites, apps, and everything in between. And they’re good at it.
We’re looking for a Product Delivery Manager to join our growing team of tech-minded and talented professionals.
Product Delivery Manager oversees the entire lifecycle of the IT product and ensures that deadlines for each milestone are met. They manage all of the cross-functional work that is required to deliver a Complete Product Experience.
Get ready to:
- Work with clients from all over the world
- Manage development of exciting IT products (mostly developed from scratch)
- Lead the process of Product Discovery, you will have a real impact on it
- Plan, coordinate and supervise the work of the product development teams
- Keep information on the progress of work up-to-date
- Implement high quality solutions that will be an answer to ours client’s business needs
- Solve everyday challenges, share your knowledge and experiences with the team
- Fluent and confident command of English
- 3+ years of relevant experience in independent IT product/project management
- Experience working in an Agile or Scrum team environment (methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban)
- Ability to understand client’s needs and proactively assist client in finding the right solution
- Experience conducting Product Discovery workshops with clients
- Experience in managing risk, budget and scope (backlog)
- Knowledge of good engineering practices in creating web applications
- Interest in new technologies
- had a Scrum Master or Product Owner certificate
- had experience working as Scrum Master
We’re flexible with requirements, so if you are a candidate who has a majority match, but does not meet 100% of the requirements, that’s OK! We’d still love to hear from you.
Perks of being a #Polcoder:
- Multisport card, private medical care, life insurance, mental health support, free English lessons and meaningful gifts to celebrate important days
- Competitive salary with up to 20 paid days off (B2B) and personal development budget
- Professional onboarding process
- We respect your private life – no overtime, no weekend jobs, work-life balance only, promise! Work at times that suit your daily rhythm, from the place of your choice
- Develop your interests: Become a speaker at prestigious conferences and workshops, publish on our blog or advise business partners in making strategic decisions. The choice is yours
- Your work is appreciated – we believe in the power of feedback, also the one you give us
- Team integration events where you will see why our employees appreciate working at Polcode, and how friendships made with us last for years
- 0% nonsense
We strongly believe that putting people first makes our work better, so we encourage you to develop your career and follow your passion. We wanna do great things with you!
|Firma:||Polcode Sp. z o.o|
Warszawa, Mazowieckie, Poland
|Pracovni_pozice:||Product Delivery Manager|
|Oferowane wynagrodzenie:||150.000 - 200.000|
|Dodano:||19. 3. 2023
Praca na stanowisku - aktualna
Bądź pierwszy, który ubiega się o to miejsce pracy!
Dlaczego szukać pracy na HitPraca.pl?
Codziennie nowe oferty pracy Możesz wybierać z bardzo szerokiej gamy ofert pracy - naszym celem jest posiadanie jak najszerszej oferty pracy Otrzymuj nowe oferty e-mailem Bądź pierwszym, który odpowie na nowe oferty pracy Wszystkie oferty pracy w jednym miejscu (od pracodawców, agencji pośrednictwa pracy i innych portali) Wszystkie usługi dla kandydatów do pracy są bezpłatne Pomożemy Ci znaleźć nową pracę