Procure to Pay (PTP) Manager
Imperial Brands is investing in building a Global Business Services Team. Working as part of the Finance Centre of Capability (CoC), the role is to be part of the Procure to Pay team focusing on leading broad PTP accounting and operational reporting, managing the people, resources, and information systems to deliver effective and efficient PTP processes for Imperial Brands entities.
In addition, the person will be responsible for maintaining the transition process for the growing PTP Tower.
• Accountable for supervising the requisition management process and purchase requisition triage
• Accountable for overseeing the incoming invoice and credit processing
• Work with other STP stakeholders including STP GPO, Procurement, IBM, superusers and IS for business process change, including continuous process improvements and the rollout of new technologies for CoC processes
• Support Group Audit and Local Audit
• Implement proposed business / process changes
• Work collaboratively with Imperial Brand entities to provide efficient and effective processing in line with the KPIs/SLAs agreed with the retained teams in markets, clusters, regions and Group head office
• Ensure compliance with group policies and group internal controls framework
• Execute approval rights in line with firm policy
• Proactively drives individual and team performance to achieve results
• Support Receiving Organisation setup by supporting hiring, onboarding and training of PTP team members
• Accountable for promotions and hiring within PTP Tower
• Accountable for decisions relating to overall performance of the PTP delivery tower
• Finance Controllers - ensure understanding of processes incl. adherence to Group policies and guidelines by PTP CoC Team
• Procurement - support and resolve Procurement queries
• Cluster/ Market Finance Team - ensure effective execution of PTP processes, specifically payments to suppliers
• FSS Team - ensure PTP process is followed, maintain communication channels and escalate risks
Master's degree in Finance or Accounting
6-9 years of experience in accounting in the international environment - preferably SSC/BPO
Managing a team of 8-10 FTEs
Previously worked in similar capacity within an international organisation preferably FMCG/tobacco
Ability to present data and findings in a clear and concise way
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Attention to detail and consistently delivering high quality work
Knowledgeable about applicable laws regulations and interpretations governing accounting framework, financial statements and disclosure, including IFRS and GAAPs
Ability to work and thrive in highly ambiguous environments with ever-changing priorities
Ability to adapt to different cultures, intercultural sensitivity
What we offer
We’re a responsible employer, so here at Imperial Brands, we offer a range of benefits for you to take advantage of in addition to our competitive salary and bonus scheme. We offer additional holiday days to take over the Christmas period, private medical cover, and gym card. When you’re working from our new hub in Warsaw, you’ll be able to use our commuting allowance. The benefits don’t stop there, contact us and apply to find out more.
Interested applicants should apply with their CV highlighting their suitability for the role.
private medical care
flexible working time
mobile phone available for private use
sharing the commuting costs
employee referral program
Initial Call with the Recruiter
We're a truly international company, fourth largest in our industry and operating across 120 markets. An inclusive, innovative global FMCG business supported by over 27, 500 employees. As we embrace a new era of growth, we are transforming. Our ways of working and culture are driven by a challenger mindset, constantly questioning the status quo. Our agility and entrepreneurial spirit, alongside award winning development programmes, enable innovation and success while creating exciting and rewarding career choices. As we move forward, our customers will be at the heart of what we do, evolving to needs and expectations and committing to a more meaningful contribution to harm reduction by building a successful NGP business. Integral to our long-term success is our sustainability strategy, behaving responsibly and supporting our ambitions, all underpinned by high governance. Encouraging inclusion at local levels and supporting a developing and robust diversity agenda globally, we’re fully committed to creating and maintaining an environment that celebrates and respects difference.
Kraków, Malopolskie, Poland
|Praca na stanowisku:||Procure to Pay (PTP) Manager|
|Oferowane wynagrodzenie:||100.000 - 150.000|
|Dodano:||28. 11. 2022
Praca na stanowisku - aktualna
Bądź pierwszy, który ubiega się o to miejsce pracy!