Principal Java Developer/Tech Lead
Workplace: Kraków / remote
ALTEN Group is a major technological partner of global customers and has become in 30 years the leading European provider of Engineering and Technology Consulting (ECT). With over 37. 000 employees (including 88% engineers), present in 30 countries and revenues exceeding €2 billion, supports its customers' development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D, and IT systems.
Join ALTEN Polska and let’s grow high added value to engineering, IT, and consulting services. We were awarded the title Best Workplaces Poland 2021 and the „Ethics Standard Advocate” award, granted by the United Nations Global Compact Network Poland.
- Finding opportunities to improve the performance and reliability of our backend services.
- Working on high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems.
- Supporting continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural reviews.
- Collaborating with other teams across the business.
- Working according to development standards & best practices.
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Driving improvements in KPI’s (code quality, defects, performance, security, resiliency).
- Collaborating with QA to ensure tests are aligned with the solution and complement tests written by development.
- Be responsible, as a part of team, for the whole cycle, from requirement to deployment to production.
- Your responsibility, as a principal developer, would be to make technical decisions, with the help of the architect.
- Proven working experience in Java development (min. 5 years).
- Hands on experience in designing and developing backend applications using Java 8 platforms.
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Experience in technical design of solution definition.
- Leadership skills - being able to mentor and guide senior developers.
- Profound insight of Java 8+.
- Knowledge of Relational Databases and NoSQL Databases.
- Experience with high traffic systems and products.
- Understanding enterprise applications operational aspects (scalability, monitoring, zero
- Experience with test-driven development
- Experience in API development (RESTful, SOAP or other) is a plus.
- Functional programming is a plus.
- Excellent English skills (written and spoken)
- Experience in / knowledge of Agile delivery principles and practices such as Scrum or Kanban
Kraków, Malopolskie, Poland
|Praca na stanowisku:||Principal Java Developer/Tech Lead|
|Oferowane wynagrodzenie:||100.000 - 150.000|
|Dodano:||27. 6. 2022
Praca na stanowisku - aktualna
Bądź pierwszy, który ubiega się o to miejsce pracy!