.NET Developer (SharePoint)
About the role:
A. NET Developer at Objectivity is a person who is eager to expand and share his/her knowledge, mature in cooperating with IT teams both internally and on the Client’s side.
Somebody who, just like us, believes in the value of committed mistakes and searching for solutions, who bravely recommends improvements to existing systems, who combines the ability to work independently with teamworking skills. Somebody who meets the Clients' needs pro-actively by offering them new solutions.
Our technology and tools:
C#/. NET React/TypeScript GIT/DevOps source code repository Good at debugging and troubleshooting Problem-solving and analytical skills English (min. B2)
Nice to have:
Division of working time
Creating new features
Maintaining current software
Meetings/Contact with client
Your daily work:
- You will be responsible for analysis, development, improvement and automation of a variety of core applications for different customers.
- Close collaboration with other team members with different roles (Technical Architect, Quality Engineers, Business Analyst, Project Manager, Support Engineers and other Developers) in order to deliver optimal solutions to our clients.
- You will write a code and unit tests for implementing user stories.
- You will create and improve monitoring processes.
- You will monitor the build quality and contribute the right unit and component tests that ensure the right coverage for your design.
- You will investigate and analyse defects in order to detect the root cause.
- You will be part of the code level support team, as well as cooperate with 3rd/2nd levels of support.
Who will you cooperate with:
- Our Team: Technical Architect, Quality Engineers, Business Analyst, Project Manager, Support Engineers and other Developers
- Close cooperation with the client’s Team (also with Technical roles)
We allocate projects tailored to employees’ needs
About the project
The Project is focused on further development of a Microsoft SharePoint-based system allowing users to manage content in a structured, permissible, and version-controlled way.
The system ensures the integrity of the content by enforcing an approved workflow on any newly created content, as well as introducing changes to existing content. It supervises regular reviews of content to ensure that it is actively managed and kept up to date or withdrawn when no longer required. This way, the system helps our customer to manage business risk and ensures that staff are provided with appropriate information to do their job.
Why it is worth joining us:
- There are two areas we excel at: delivering software and building relationships. Our developers and clients are both part of our project team. We are not familiar with the phenomenon of Dev-QA wars.
- Our people get regular support from several active communities (AWS, Azure, . NET, Java, Frontend etc. ) We offer online courses, workshops and conferences to keep their expert knowledge up-to-date. You will also learn a lot on your own thanks to code reviews with your teammates. These practices apply to every project.
- Each of us has 8 days for their personal upskilling. This time is just for you to learn a new skill or master the ones that you already have.
- 43% of candidates joined Objectivity thanks to the recommendations of our employees. We are happy to see our people recommending their friends - thanks to them we are building a teams of experts who enjoy working together.
- Cooperation with foreign clients (80% of customers from the British market and 20% from Germany) gives us a great opportunity to use English on a daily basis and interact with different cultures.
- We are lucky to work with experienced experts. Nearly 50% of our staff are seniors! There is always someone to learn from.
- When asked what they like most about Objectivity (after 3 months of work), our new employees usually highlight: friendly atmosphere, committed and helpful colleagues, working with experienced experts, open communication and a solid approach to development.
Benefits at Objectivity
Learn more about the perks that help us focus on delivery by addressing lots of daily challenges of working professionals. The type of contract shall depend on the actual rules of cooperation established between us during the recruitment process. Only employees are entitled to benefits package.
‘Great Place to Work’ Certificate
Working remotely or at the Gdańsk/Wrocław office
Contract for an indefinite period from day one
Private medical care for you, your partner and kids
Insurance capital fund
Life and travel insurance
Multisport card that can be exchanged for Cafeteria System
Development within working hours
Over 70 internal technical training and soft skill workshops
English or German classes during working hours
33 days of sick-leave with 100% of salary paid
Bonus for recommending a highly-skilled professional
|Firma:||Objectivity IT Solutions sp. z o.o.|
Gdańsk, Pomorskie, Poland
|Praca na stanowisku:||.NET Developer (SharePoint)|
|Oferowane wynagrodzenie:||100.000 - 150.000|
|Dodano:||22. 7. 2022
Praca na stanowisku - aktualna
Bądź pierwszy, który ubiega się o to miejsce pracy!