Mid Java/Groovy Developer
Our client is a leading provider of electronic invoicing and electronic procurement in Europe for mid-sized and large companies.
- At least 2 years of experience in Java/ Groovy
- Good knowledge of:
- Microsoft Azure
- Fluent English
- Bachelor Degree in IT-related profession
- International collaboration and atmosphere
- 100% remote work
- Possibility to grow and take over responsibilities as you move on our career path
- Independent role where you are trusted to do your job without micromanaging
- All the basic benefits (sport & culture, medical insurance, life insurance, company pension scheme, bonus plan etc. )
- Monthly peer recognition campaigns in order to praise our colleagues
- Unique benefits via I love Mondays -club
- Developing company software products.
- Working with a scrum-based approach and CI/CD.
- Testing of developed solutions (unit / integration / end-to-end).
- Cooperating closely with product management and scrum masters.
- Creating / refining / specifying architecture to cover new/existing functional/non-functional requirements and ensuring a smooth operation.
We kindly inform you that we will only respond to selected applications.
TeamQuest has been added to the register of entities conducting employment agencies by the Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodship under the number 11118.
|Firma:||TeamQuest Sp. z o.o.|
Toruń, Kujawsko-pomorskie, Polska
|Praca na stanowisku:||Mid Java/Groovy Developer|
|Dodano:||19. 4. 2022
Praca na stanowisku - aktualna