Microsoft Azure – Principal Engineer
Opis stanowiska pracy
Microsoft Azure – Principal Engineer
NR REF. : 1183584
Your new role
Microsoft Azure and Power Platform is a key enabler in our strategy to support Client interaction, Revenue generation and management of key Sales and Service processes. Given the need and opportunity for increased efficiency and effectiveness, we are expanding our leverage and deployment of Microsoft Azure, AI and Power Platform capabilities. The Principle Engineer will drive the strategy, roadmap and ultimately realization of these new capabilities within Wholesale.
Wholesale Technology aims to be a world-class technology team providing innovative solutions for enabling company to deliver faster, better quality customer outcomes for a USD28bn business covering 60 markets. We enable an integrated ecosystem of platforms used across our frontline, middle and back offices.
A successful Principle Engineer will draw on deep Microsoft knowledge and experience to define the strategy, build the required company and Microsoft consensus, then prime the delivery and support adoption of key capabilities within the platform. Key strengths supporting these skills will be great communication skills, a good working knowledge of the Wholesale business and a deep technical understanding across the Microsoft stack.
• Build relationships cross the Wholesale organization drive out business requirements and translate them into technical architecture.
• Architect and optimize cloud-based infrastructure to ensure high availability, performance, and cost efficiency.
• Drive the strategy based on latest trends and advancements in Microsoft Azure and Power Platform, recommending appropriate tools and services for various projects.
• Lead the design, development, and implementation of scalable and secure solutions on the Microsoft Azure and Power Platform stack.
• Provide technical leadership to a team of engineers, guiding them through the development lifecycle and ensuring best practices are followed.
• Provide mentorship to team members, providing guidance on best practices, technical standards, development and career growth.
• Facilitate code review capability and feedback mechanisms to maintain quality and adherence to industry standards.
• Support software testing software to ensure quality and troubleshoot issues during development.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to devise effective software solutions that align with business goals.
• Act as the escalation point for complex technical issues related to Microsoft Azure and Power Platform implementations.
• Define security measures and compliance standards to safeguard data and systems.
• Lead process discipline and improvements in areas of expertise, such as disciplined agile software delivery, production support processes and continuous DevOps pipelines development
• Champion adherence to standard controls and driving teams to achieve compliance and framework, capability management, Security controls and technology architecture designs
• Define and drive adoption of effective governance and controls, in line with Business Transformation Framework, and coordinating cross DevOps and cross Global Business/Global Functions delivery.
• Define best practice and drive adoption of key tools across Wholesale.
• Maintain up to date expertise on current Microsoft Azure and related technology discipline, including Cyber security and regulations pertaining to aspects like data privacy, consent, data residency etc. that are applicable.
What you39ll need to succeed
• A leader in Cloud Engineering with several years’ experience designing and building Microsoft Azure solutions, across a large-scale enterprise environment.
• A proven track record of successfully migrating business critical applications from legacy infrastructure to modern cloud.
• Ability to understand and contribute to business strategy, and thereby provide solutions through a complex and matrixed organisation.
• Demonstrable evidence of building and delivering against a strategic vision whilst having the ability to understand detail and processes.
• Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills with a keen eye for detail.
• Exceptional communication and leadership abilities, with the capability to effectively collaborate with stakeholders at all levels.
• Deep experience with Agile development methodologies and project management tools.
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
o Microsoft certifications related to Azure and Dynamics 365 which may include: Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE),
o Microsoft Certified Application Developer (MCAD),
o Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA)
o Microsoft 365 Certified: Fundamentals (Exam MS-900)
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
• Outstanding communication skills and be able to operate across the Wholesale organization.
• Ability to build trusted Stakeholder relationships across the Microsoft Azure/Power Platform user community.
• Have consistently and successfully delivered complex functional change in a Financial Services environment.
• Ensure business and operational risks are appropriately controlled in line with bank objectives.
What you39ll get in return
• Competitive Salary
• Annual performance- based bonus
• Additional bonuses for recognition awards
• Multisport Card
• Private medical care
• Life Insurance
• One-Time reimbursement of home office set up (up to 800 PLN)
• Corporate parties and events
• CSR Initiatives
• Nursery and Kindergarten discounts
• Financial support with trainings and education
• Social Fund
• Flexible working hours
• Free parking
What you need to do now
If you39re interested in this role, click 39apply now39 to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
Hays Poland sp. z o. o. is an employment agency registered in a registry kept by Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship under the number 361.
Kraków, małopolskie, Polska
|31. 1. 2024
Praca na stanowisku - aktualna
Bądź pierwszy, który ubiega się o to miejsce pracy!
Dlaczego szukać pracy na HitPraca.pl?
Subskrybuj oferty pracy
Codziennie nowe oferty pracy Możesz wybierać z bardzo szerokiej gamy ofert pracy - naszym celem jest posiadanie jak najszerszej oferty pracy Otrzymuj nowe oferty e-mailem Bądź pierwszym, który odpowie na nowe oferty pracy Wszystkie oferty pracy w jednym miejscu (od pracodawców, agencji pośrednictwa pracy i innych portali) Wszystkie usługi dla kandydatów do pracy są bezpłatne Pomożemy Ci znaleźć nową pracę