Mechanical Engineer MIT
Leading societies to a low carbon future, Alstom develops and markets mobility solutions that provide the sustainable foundations for the future of transportation. Our product portfolio ranges from high-speed trains, metros, monorail, and trams to integrated systems, customised services, infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a caring, responsible, and innovative company where more than 70, 000 people lead the way to greener and smarter mobility, worldwide
Mechanical Engineer MIT (m/f) :
Knowledge & Experience:
- Mechanical Engineering preferably applied to Railway products with 1 to 2 years of experience.
- Good Communications and interpersonal skills including with third parties (customer).
- Time management and reporting skill.
- English operational in read/writing and technical meetings.
Responsible for :
- Planning and piloting Mechanical Domain activities of assigned zone and related deliverables on project taking into account applicable instructions/processes and other specific Customer (internal or external) requirements.
- Applying TD rules, processes and tools (single-domain) and ensuring Domain deliverables quality and their acceptance by the Customer (internal or external) within committed limits.
- Managing production of deliverables in accordance with Planning targets on the Domain assigned zone.
- Designing products taking into account project requirements (performances, manufacturability, serviceability, testability, etc. ).
- Preparing and documenting Domain Design Reviews according to project schedule and following-up the main open actions.
- Checking respect of Allocated volumes/interfaces (no-clashes) on internal design.
- Resolving Project issues in assigned zone.
According to The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679 hereinafter referred to as GDPR we would like to inform you that:
1. The administrator of your personal data is ALSTOM Konstal S. A. with headquarters in Chorzów at ul. Metalowców 9, 41-500 Chorzów, tel. 32 349 1000, (hereinafter: Administrator).
2. Your personal data will be processed in order to recruit for the job position you submitted application documents on the basis of art. 6 par. 1 lit. b RODO and if you have agreed, also for future recruitment conducted by the Administrator, based on. Art. 6 par. 1 lit. a GDPR.
3. Persons to whom the data is disclosed (recipients of data) are authorized employees/associates of the Administrator who must have access to them in order to perform their duties.
4. We inform you that your personal data is stored for a period of 12 months for the recruitment processes conducted by the Administrator, or until your consent is withdrawn and only to the extent that consent has been granted and not longer than 12 months for future recruitment. After this period, they are removed and personal data is not processed for any other purpose. We do not send back the application. We only contact selected candidates.
5. Please be advised that in connection with providing us with your personal information necessary for recruitment purposes, you have the following rights:
a) the right to access personal data,
b) the right to rectify the data,
c) the right to delete data ("the right to be forgotten"),
d) the right to limit the processing of personal data,
e) the right to object to the processing of personal data in an automated manner, including profiling,
f) the right to transfer data,
g) the right to withdraw consent in the event that the Administrator processes your personal data based on the consent, without affecting the legality of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal,
h) the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory body - the Data Protection Authority - in case of violation of personal data.
In the above cases (a-g), the relevant information should be sent in writing, with acknowledgment of receipt, to the following address: Human Resources Department ALSTOM Konstal S. A. , 9 Metalowców St, , 41-500 Chorzów.
Any questions regarding the processing of your personal data and your rights referred to in point 5 above, please send to an e-mail address: rekrutacja. firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Providing your personal data is voluntary, but failure to provide the data specified in art. 22 1 of the Labor Code will result in the inability to participate in recruitment. #LI-WB1
Alstom is the leading company in the mobility sector, solving the most interesting challenges for tomorrow’s mobility. That’s why we value inquisitive and innovative people who are passionate about working together to reinvent mobility, making it smarter and more sustainable. Day after day, we are building an agile, inclusive and responsible culture, where a diverse group of people are offered opportunities to learn, grow and advance in their careers, with options across functions and geographic locations. Are you ready to join a truly international community of great people on a challenging journey with a tangible impact and purpose?
Equal opportunity statement:
Alstom is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive working environment where all our employees are encouraged to reach their full potential, and individual differences are valued and respected. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by local law.
Chorzów, Ślaskie, Poland
|Pracovni_pozice:||Mechanical Engineer MIT|
|Oferowane wynagrodzenie:||100.000 - 150.000|
|Dodano:||19. 3. 2023
Praca na stanowisku - aktualna
Bądź pierwszy, który ubiega się o to miejsce pracy!
Dlaczego szukać pracy na HitPraca.pl?
Codziennie nowe oferty pracy Możesz wybierać z bardzo szerokiej gamy ofert pracy - naszym celem jest posiadanie jak najszerszej oferty pracy Otrzymuj nowe oferty e-mailem Bądź pierwszym, który odpowie na nowe oferty pracy Wszystkie oferty pracy w jednym miejscu (od pracodawców, agencji pośrednictwa pracy i innych portali) Wszystkie usługi dla kandydatów do pracy są bezpłatne Pomożemy Ci znaleźć nową pracę