Marketing Risk & Control Specialist
This is an outstanding and dynamic role in the COO area of the Marketing Function. You will play an active role in supporting the Risk & Control Management team in the definition, steering and implementation of the functional and operational risk initiatives and projects. This role will provide you with opportunities to collaborate with business partners within Marketing and counterparts across the Bank on both business as usual and project related tasks. This role offers you exposure to regularly liaise with specialists from compliance, risk and other relevant partners. It provides you with the opportunity to establish and maintain good relationship with key business partners. You will be an integral part of the Marketing Risk & Control Management team, which offers you the chance to develop professionally and personally.
Your future colleagues
Marketing COO is a diverse organization, which provides a wide spectrum of opportunities and stakeholders across all geographies and divisions in Credit Suisse. Amongst others the responsibilities with the COO area including finance, risk & control management, business management as well as the marketing team Wroclaw/Poland. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
This position offers remote working opportunities for an agreed amount of days per week.
Your skills and experience
We are looking forward to your contact if you have the following skills and experiences.
- University degree or post-graduate studies or equivalent in banking, economics, or related engineering or scientific fields or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3 years’ proven experience at a risk, compliance, project manager or consulting related function within a Bank or financial services
- Interest in operational risk management and a good risk management background is a must, while experience with Risk and Compliance related topics and projects, knowledge of relevant processes and regulations is preferable
- Strong analytical skills, structured and independent working methods with a strong orientation towards results. Proven ability to manage work well under pressure
- As a great team member you show a motivated and flexible can-do attitude with the ability to collaborate with partners at all hierarchical levels and to establish trusted relationships across the bank
- Be able to explain complex concepts to non-risk, compliance people
- Proven ability to manage work productively and collaborate effectively
- Outstanding communication skills. Fluent language skills in English, German knowledge an asset
- Sound knowledge of MS-Office, Excel, PowerPoint
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
- Private medical care (including mental health support)
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Wellbeing day (additional day off for your wellbeing)
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc. )
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc. )
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and hybrid work model (incl. work from home allowance)
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45, 000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
Bądź pierwszy, który ubiega się o to miejsce pracy!