Marketing Automation Support Engineer
Local Unit & Position Description
We are seeking a Marketing Automation Support Engineerfor our CRM team.
Customer Relationship Management Team is responsible for operation and support of the Eloqua application, other Oracle Cloud instances and Salesforce.
Eloqua is a platform for marketing automation, that aims to help marketers and organizations manage marketing campaigns and sales lead generation.
We are looking for a Marketing Automation Support Engineer to:
- Provide Eloqua application and process support (2nd and 3rd line)
- Create and update support documentation
- Monitor and support business units’ usage of the application
- Collaborate on support activities with all support hubs world-wide
- Follow-up on product releases and coordinate its implementation
- Identify and implement product/process improvements
- Monitor and support Eloqua integrations with CRM and related apps
- Provide technical and process assistance for Marketing Activities in DNV
- Participate in user acceptance testing when applicable
- Participate in problem and change management of application
- Contribute to enhancing the application and users’ application knowledge
- Cooperate with other teams internally in DNV, as well as the application vendor, Oracle
Successful candidates should have good understanding of the IT technical aspects as well as interest in the support of business processes. We are looking for person with knowledge and preferably experience in several of the following areas:
- Application Support
- System Integrations
- Oracle Cloud applications
- Marketing Automation technologies and Tools
- Basic understanding of APIs and web technologies are added advantage
- Basic understanding or experience in HTML is an advantage
- Proficiency in English – spoken and written (the working language is English)
- Enjoy being an advisor for DNV Business Areas on their marketing activities
- Have good communication skills
- Enjoy working in an international environment
- Have a systematic and analytical approach to tasks
- Are service-oriented, customer focused and have a proactive attitude
- Can work individually, and at the same time maintain a high team spirit
- Enjoy being part of a hectic work environment and embrace changes
- Enjoy new challenges and personal drive to achieve our objective
Company & Business Area Description
DNV is the independent expert in assurance and risk management, operating in more than 100 countries. Through our broad experience and deep expertise we advance safety and sustainable performance, set industry benchmarks, and inspire and invent solutions.
Global Shared Services organization is a group of experts driven by competence and motivation to support the business areas within HR, Finance, IT and Real Estate Management & Procurement.
What do you value the most?
At DNV you can plan a long-term career with countless opportunities for competence development in an atmosphere of mutual care and respect. Here everything starts with we - we trust and support each other, we work together, when we make mistakes, we learn from them - together.
Our most valuable assets are our people, the values we live by and how we translate them into daily life, both personal and professional. Join the company of values and see for yourself that people are what we value the most.
Meet our employees:
Visit our internet page https://www.dnvgl.pl/companyofvalues to meet our employees and see what they value the most.
Equal Opportunity Statement
DNV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity!
|Firma:||DNV GL Business Assurance Sweden AB|
Gdynia, Pomorskie, Poland
|Praca na stanowisku:||Marketing Automation Support Engineer|
|Oferowane wynagrodzenie:||100.000 - 150.000|
|Dodano:||12. 4. 2022
Praca na stanowisku - aktualna
Bądź pierwszy, który ubiega się o to miejsce pracy!