Marketing Analyst (Remote)
A little bit about us:
We are the largest independent global B2B marketing agency, who believe in unified marketing and customer obsession. We’re curious, we speak the truth, we break with convention, we’re passionate, we’re agile, we’re data driven and we’re growing. With an international team of over 200, and offices in London, Munich, Singapore, Sydney, Delhi, Beijing, Warsaw, New York and San Francisco, we are a collection of ambitious marketing professionals driven by new ideas and thinking, and passionate about delivering cutting edge work to our broad range of clients
Marketing/Digital Analyst Position:
We are looking to hire a Marketing/Digital Analyst to join Transmission to help us instrument and analyse cross-channel marketing campaigns to continually optimise and demonstrate success to our clients. Reporting to the Director of Digital Experience, the individual will be need to have a good understanding of marketing tactics and KPIs as well as be proficient in one or more marketing data visualisation tools such as Datorama, Google Data Studio, Tableau, Power BI etc.
Marketing Analyst Job Responsibilities:
- Provides actionable overall customer & campaign insights to improve marketing tactics and address key strategic questions.
- Responsible for tracking, reporting, and analysing the performance of marketing activities, ad-hoc analytic requests, and development/automation of regular reports.
- Development of multi-channel marketing dashboards & visualisation including management of data streams through ETL / Data connectivity platforms.
- Analyses external and internal customer data using Datorama, database queries (SQL, Access), spreadsheet (Excel) models, web analytics tools (Adobe / Omniture / Google Analytics), statistical analysis tools, and campaign management software tools.
- Evaluates customers’ online behaviour and provide insights and recommendations for further enhancements to the customer experience.
- Analyses A/B and Multi-variate tests, communicate results and provide recommendations.
- Creates BI Dashboards & PowerPoint presentations to provide insights to internal and external stakeholders (clients)
Marketing Analyst Qualifications / Skills:
- Proficient in digital marketing analytics, analysis and financial marketing attribution.
- Understanding of digital marketing tactics
- Proficiency in building visually appealing dashboards to effectively instrument and measure the success of multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Excellent analytical skills and a high degree of business acumen
- Strong organizational, communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability in handling concurrent projects with attention to detail and accuracy
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline or graduate degree
- 2 years of work experience in marketing analytics & data visualisation tools e. g. Datorama, Google Data Studio, Power BI etc
- Experience in analytic and statistical techniques related to marketing effectiveness and lead/account scoring
- Mastery of the following analytical tools: modelling and reporting in Excel/Access and SQL
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite Preferred
- Experience with Adobe Analytics (Omniture SiteCatalyst), Adobe Target, Adobe Audience Manager, or similar web analytics, web optimization, or data management platforms
- Experience of event tagging principles and Google Tag Manager
dolnośląskie, wielkopolskie, mazowieckie, łódzkie, małopolskie, lubelskie, lubuskie, warmińsko-mazurskie, zachodniopomorskie, opolskie, podlaskie, podkarpackie, śląskie, kujawsko-pomorskie, pomorskie,
|Praca na stanowisku:||Marketing Analyst (Remote)|
|Dodano:||15. 10. 2021
Praca na stanowisku - aktualna
Bądź pierwszy, który ubiega się o to miejsce pracy!