Opis stanowiska pracy
One of the fastest growing e-commerce companies on the Polish market is looking for talented people that enjoys professional challenges and thrives in dynamic environment. The person on this position will be the key focal point between the local and regional team.
Our Client is an Asian tech conglomerate that dynamically develops its operations in Europe. They operate in 3 segments: gaming, online payments and e-commerce.
In this role, you will be the part of the Product Management team. You will work cross-functionally and gain a broad understanding of the end-to-end of the e-commerce industry where your experience spans across multiple domains. You will build a pipeline of features, gather requirements, prioritise them, and eventually ensure the successful delivery of these features to the respective markets.
- Performing manual tests of new and existing features, mostly mobile and web applications
- Ensuring that the product is being launched in desired quality stable
- Describe, prioritise and validate issues
- Work with Operation Teams on troubleshooting
- Tracks and escalates the issues if needed
- Build a good knowledge of the company system and learn how each of the products operates from the ground up
- Work closely with the best Product Managers and Software Developers in the e-commerce industry to improve the product to serve millions of users
- Perform a smooth, strong relationship with local issue reporters, regional teams
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in a similar role
- Ability to communicate efficiently in English
- Knowledge of Jira and Confluance
- Ability to work independently or with minimal assistance
- Good logical and structural thinking
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Be collaborative and supportive of teammates
- Performance bonus
- Private healthcare
- Life insurance
- Opportunity to be a part of an exciting journey to run a new business from the scratch
- Informal, start-up company culture
- Self-development in fast growing e-commerce
- International environment with everyday use of English
Warsaw, mazowieckie, Polska
|Praca na stanowisku:||Manual Tester|
|Dodano:||11. 1. 2022
Praca na stanowisku - aktualna
Bądź pierwszy, który ubiega się o to miejsce pracy!