Logistic Service Expert (DC Lead)
In this function you will be in charge of:
- Logistics service project coordination,
- Ensuring best-in-class quality of warehousing service for a customer representing innovative technology business,
- Stock control,
- Reporting of operational and performance indicators of the project,
- Daily communication with customer,
- Care for Health & Safety standards in the warehouse,
- Participation in creating operational process standards,
- Defining, managing and optimizing processes in line with the idea of continuous improvement,
- Cooperation with service subcontractors.
- Previous experience with customer service and logistics,
- Project management/ team management experiences highly appreciated,
- Wide practical knowledge of warehousing processes,
- High performance and constant improvement mindset,
- Fluent communication in Polish and English (B2 minimum, C1 preferred)
- Professional and responsible approach towards customer service,
- Ability to work under time pressure,
- Great orientation on details,
- Process thinking focus,
- Great work ethic,
- Technology-savvy (for example: knows various WMS systems, quickly learns new IT solutions, interested in technology),
- Positive attitude and willingness to constantly develop your skills,
- Forklift operator license (II WJO category) – as an advantage.
- Motivating bonus system,
- Labor law contract with DB Schenker,
- Workplace location: Warsaw and Janki.
- Opportunity to participate in annual company events,
- Opportunity to organise or take part in the following campaigns: Świąteczny Czas Pomagania, Zielony Czas Pomagania,
- Opportunity of comprehensive development through participation in projects, trainings and exchange of experience,
- Opportunity of obtaining co-financing for educational purposes after working one year (post-graduate studies, trainings, courses),
- Opportunity of professional development in the structures of a global corporation: internal recruitment allows many of our employees to gain new experience both in the structures of DB Schenker in Poland and in our company's branches abroad.
- Co-financing for private Medicover medical care and Multisport card,
- Possibility of joining the Employee Pension Program and life insurance,
- Possibility of obtaining additional remuneration for referring friends to work.
|Firma:||Deutsche Bahn AG|
Warszawa, Mazowieckie, Poland
|Praca na stanowisku:||Logistic Service Expert (DC Lead)|
|Oferowane wynagrodzenie:||60.000 - 100.000|
|Dodano:||24. 9. 2022
Praca na stanowisku - aktualna
Bądź pierwszy, który ubiega się o to miejsce pracy!