Lead QA Engineer
Opis stanowiska pracy
Our client is the largest Interest Rate Swap clearing house in the world, playing a crucial role in global financial infrastructure by clearing $3 trillion notional per day across hundreds of products.
We are looking for a talented Automation Engineer to lead the Continuous Delivery team, one of several highly skilled, cohesive development teams throughout the programme, to play a hands-on role in shaping SwapClear's automation capabilities to meet current and emerging technology demands.
The Lead Automation Engineer will play a major role in developing automation principles, frameworks, and tools and will provide expert technical support to enable automation of deployment and testing as we expand DevOps principles across the estate. Working closely with developers with varied backgrounds, product managers, and environment support teams, the Lead Automation Engineer will enable faster, more efficient software delivery cycles, with the overarching goal of reducing the cost of change. Applicants must be strong technical leaders and pioneers of best practices in automation. Technical excellence and a deep experience in best practice DevOps and Continuous Integration tooling and process is paramount.
- Represent and champion QA function within an agile team.
- Help lead the continued development of the programmatic CI testing solution at SwapClear
- Implementing test plans to deliver test phases on time.
- Design efficient functional and non-functional test scenarios and cases ensuring there is traceability back to all business requirements.
- Understand and organise the testing data.
- Enhancement of the test automation packs.
- Maintenance and execution of tests, recording of results and undertaking defect retesting.
- Reporting progress and issues clearly and concisely.
- Running test environments.
- Work with the team to resolve issues.
- Work to agreed timescales and ensure CI execution runs can operate within agreed time periods.
- Identify risks and escalate to the project stakeholders.
- Providing feedback where process improvements are suitable.
- Support external testing phases as required.
- Degree in computer science, engineering or mathematics
- Test automation on Java
- FpML or XML
- Agile testing delivery
- Test design techniques
- Test execution using GUIs and APIs
NICE TO HAVE
- ISTQB or ISEB Software Testing Qualification
- Interest Rate Swap Derivatives / Bonds
- Clearing workflows
- Risk management
- Regulatory reporting (incl. CFTC, EMIR, BoE. . . )
- Test automation on Murex
- Clearing and/or investment banking testing
- Results Analysis
- Defect Management
- Able to establish and maintain relationships at all levels across the organisation.
- Competitive salary
- Luxoft Training Center
- Access to e-learning Library
- Individual development plans
- Long-term cooperation with possibility to gain experience in different projects and technologies
- A significant number of professional communities (Agile Community, Tech Community, Business Analysis Community, etc. )
- Group Life Insurance
- Private healthcare insurance – LuxMed. Unlimited access to specialist consultations with Dental Care included
- Medical costs reimbursement for employees (up to certain amount per quarter)
- Travel Insurance
- Benefit Program - Cafeteria and Multisport Card
- Various communities (sport, recreation activities, trips, board games, cultural and educational activities)
- Discounts program for employees – BeLux (banking offer, car leasing offer and cafeteria program discount)
- Convenient locations in a modern offices with game rooms
- Multinational projects for clients all over the world
|Firma:||Luxoft Poland Sp. z o.o.|
Remote Poland, małopolskie, Polska
|Praca na stanowisku:||Lead QA Engineer|
|Dodano:||22. 4. 2022
Praca na stanowisku - aktualna
Bądź pierwszy, który ubiega się o to miejsce pracy!