Lead Analyst, (Team Lead) AML/Prevention/KYC
Lead Analyst, (Team Lead) AML/Prevention/KYC "Job Details"
08/30/2022, 06:29 AM
Official contract title: "Lead Analyst, AML/Prevention/KYC"
Overview of the team:
The QSS (Query Static Scanning), AML/Prevention/KYC Team is responsible for activities such as AML and Sanctions screening, beneficial ownership research, risk assessment and document verification for new and existing client and matter registrations, in addition to on-going monitoring and periodic review.
The QSS Lead Analyst (Team Lead) AML/Prevention/KYC will be a part of the KYC Screening Team which will be primarily responsible for leading the Team in their day-to-day activities ensuring all team members perform to the highest level and adhere to BNY Mellon policies and procedures.
Supporting the manager with escalations and queries from stakeholders, undertaking quality assurance checks, developing, and delivering training to support on-going learning and development, and coaching the team individually to manage career development.
• Be expected to be familiar with internal and external KYC and screening requirements
• Be responsible for review and analytics of the sanctions watchlist alerts
• Assist the various lines of business and ultimately the Bank to meet Global and Local Regulatory obligations as well as ensuring industry best practise is followed, with consideration for competitive Compliance solutions where appropriate
• Participate in calls with the various lines of business we support
• Review and investigate PEP screening alerts utilizing the client screening system
• Interface with Internal Clients, Compliance, Business Lines, Client Services and Quality Assurance Teams
• Participate in intra-department training and may be required to act as a training partner/buddy for a new hire or as part of a cross training initiative, assisting the AMLDD Management Team with training materials and/or working to develop and implement new processes
• Can recognize and address areas of concern, escalating as necessary to the QSS Manager AML/Prevention/KYC
• Ensure the allocated KYC reviews are undertaken within prescribed timeframes and to the prescribed standards as per Policy
• Strong understanding of AML/KYC principals is required (screening or negative alerts monitoring preferred).
• KYC/AML experience min 3 years, (screening or negative alerts monitoring preferred).
• Total work experience min 5 years,
• Have extensive research skills to aid in establishing and/or validating required information and documentation
• Be highly motivated, organized, detail oriented with excellent oral and written communication skills
• Good PC skills are required with proficiency in MS Office applications and Outlook
• Able to partner with people of various levels and across all divisions
• Motivated team members with the ability to adapt and learn quickly
• Professional approach to work and personal appearance
• Have attention to detail
• Able to interact in a Team
• Able to understand and be part of a Global Model
• Additional foreign language is an asset
• Full time contract of employment
• City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
• Flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount programme, employee assistance program
• Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and wellbeing needs
• On-site childcare and a parental buddy programme
• Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
• Diverse and inclusive environment
• A multitude of opportunities to get involved in charity projects and Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
About the Team
Mellon is one of BNY Mellon Investment Managements specialists, and they are a global multi-specialist investment firm dedicated to serving clients with a full spectrum of research driven solutions. With roots dating back to the 1880s, Mellon have been innovating across asset classes for generations and have the combined scale and capabilities to offer clients a broad range of single and multi-asset strategies. Mellon is part of BNY Mellon Investment Management, one of the world's largest investment managers.
Page Lead Analyst, (Team Lead) AML/Prevention/KYC - BNYM External Career Site Careers loaded
Wrocław, Dolnoslaskie, Poland
|Praca na stanowisku:||Lead Analyst, (Team Lead) AML/Prevention/KYC|
|Oferowane wynagrodzenie:||100.000 - 150.000|
|Dodano:||24. 9. 2022
Praca na stanowisku - aktualna
Bądź pierwszy, który ubiega się o to miejsce pracy!