KITCHEN STAFF TO WORK ON THE CRUISE SHIPS
ISMIRA Agency actively recruiting for position UTILITY TO WORK ON THE CRUISE SHIPS
GO FOR YOUR CAREER ADVENTURE - APPLY NOW FOR WORK ON VIKING CRUISES - the award-winning cruise company with the fleet of over 65 river ships with itineraries featuring Europe’s Rhine, Main, Danube, Seine, Rhône, Douro, Moselle, Elbe, Dordogne, Garonne and Gironde Rivers. Viking also offers voyages on Egypt’s Nile River and Southeast Asia’s Mekong River.
UTILITY -you ensure clean crockery and are in charge of absolute cleanliness and tidiness in the scullery in accordance with Viking River Cruises Standards.
HAVE JUST SOME RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE - NOT A PROBLEM AT ALL! Professional training is available!
WHY IS IT COOL TO BECOME A VIKING?
- WORK, EARN AND TRAVEL
- Earn an above-average salary in the cruise industry - GROSS SALARY FIRST CONTRACT- 2477 Eur / month.
- Discover European cities (Paris, Amsterdam, Vienna, Budapest, Prague, Dresden and more)
- There is an end of season payment (Bonus) system in place;
- Swiss, Portugal or French seasonal contract including - Health & accident insurance, Payments into pension fund, Declaration and monthly deduction of income taxes in Switzerland/France/Portugal;
- Crew with a certain seniority are entitled for a Yearly contract depending on the legal entity;
- Average 9 months contract per year (March/April to November/January) based on an official 6-day work week - 2 regular vacation days per month + minimum 1 additional leave day for every full week worked = approximately 7-8 weeks of paid vacation during the season (for example you may get 2 weeks paid vacation after every 2 months on board);
- Reimbursed joining and end of contract travel expenses;
- Provided board and lodging (shared double cabin, minimum fee is deducted from the gross salary as per Swiss law);
- Free ship-wide Wi-Fi.
WHAT WILL WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- Minimum 18 years old
- EU passport
- Experience in kitchen environment, cleaner or helper.
- Fully vaccinated with WHO approved covid-19 vaccine
- Minimum B2 English level
- Ability to work independently, service-oriented and guest focused
- Must be able to deal correctly with confidential information and must be discrete
- Must be well groomed and maintain impeccable hygiene standards
- Extensive walking required and ability to stand on feet for a long time
- Hours may vary based upon organizational needs and operational demands
- Guest focused, service oriented, positive personality and professional appearance
- Flexible and stress resistant, team player, shows commitment
- NO visible tattoos
Bądź pierwszy, który ubiega się o to miejsce pracy!
Dlaczego szukać pracy na HitPraca.pl?
Subskrybuj oferty pracy
Codziennie nowe oferty pracy Możesz wybierać z bardzo szerokiej gamy ofert pracy - naszym celem jest posiadanie jak najszerszej oferty pracy Otrzymuj nowe oferty e-mailem Bądź pierwszym, który odpowie na nowe oferty pracy Wszystkie oferty pracy w jednym miejscu (od pracodawców, agencji pośrednictwa pracy i innych portali) Wszystkie usługi dla kandydatów do pracy są bezpłatne Pomożemy Ci znaleźć nową pracę