Junior System Engineer Windows
Category/Discipline Information Technology/Software Development
Posting Position Type Permanent Employee
Local Unit & Position Description
Global Shared Services IT is the DNV IT organization responsible for delivering a wide range of IT capabilities and capacities to business and corporate units and end-users worldwide. GSS IT with nearly 400 employees worldwide is the internal service provider for IT support globally in DNV and has a key role in system evaluation, development, and integration.
We are seeking a Junior Engineer
for our IT Infrastructure Windows team based in Gdynia, Poland.
The Windows Team is responsible for the delivery of Windows based services within our hybrid setup (on premise, Cloud Services and Office365).
In your role you will:
- Work closely with other virtual teams in GSS IT in order to deliver and improve the operational IT Services in the Windows Backend scope
- Actively Participate in development activities
- Be a Supporter for the DNV Business and IT Colleagues regarding their requirements and solutions in the hybrid setup
- Get hands-on experience with different technologies
To maximize your chances, you need:
- Experience in the Windows Hybrid Services – especially in Active Directory (On-Premise and Azure) and Office 365
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange (On-Premise and Online) is a plus
- Ability to understand, use and create technical documentations
- Self-motivated, proactive and willing to learn
- Promotes service delivery and customer-centric mindset and culture
- Solid communication skills in English, verbal and written
Company & Business Area Description
DNV is the independent expert in assurance and risk management, operating in more than 100 countries. Through our broad experience and deep expertise we advance safety and sustainable performance, set industry benchmarks, and inspire and invent solutions.
Global Shared Services organization is a group of experts driven by competence and motivation to support the business areas within HR, Finance, IT and Real Estate Management & Procurement.
What do you value the most?
At DNV you can plan a long-term career with countless opportunities for competence development in an atmosphere of mutual care and respect. Here everything starts with we - we trust and support each other, we work together, when we make mistakes, we learn from them - together.
Our most valuable assets are our people, the values we live by and how we translate them into daily life, both personal and professional. Join the company of values and see for yourself that people are what we value the most.
DNV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity!
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Socialize this job opportunity to a friend, colleague, or family member:
|Firma:||DNV GL Business Assurance Sweden AB|
Gdynia, Pomorskie, Poland
|Praca na stanowisku:||Junior System Engineer Windows|
|Oferowane wynagrodzenie:||100.000 - 150.000|
|Dodano:||6. 8. 2022
Praca na stanowisku - aktualna
Bądź pierwszy, który ubiega się o to miejsce pracy!