Junior Finance Specialist
(15 months contract)
Motorola Solutions is there for our customers when everything is on the line. In extreme moments — when a hurricane lands or when a fire breaks out. And in everyday moments — when a package arrives just in time for the holiday or when a child doesn’t miss the school bus home.
We unify voice, data, video and analytics in one integrated ecosystem to enable individuals, businesses and communities to work together in more powerful ways. To help people make better decisions, act confidently and be their best in the moments that matter. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions and connect with a career that matters.
Motorola Solutions Finance Operations Center (F. O. C. ) provides world-class finance, accounting and purchasing services to Motorola branches in Europe, Middle East, Africa, US and Latin America region. It is a dynamic environment where your ideas and input will be valued and where you will do some of the best work of your life.
- Conduct SOX control testing across the regions to identify control gaps and provide recommendations to mitigate operational, financial, and compliance risk
- Identify, track and escalate deficiencies identified during the review process
- Support improvement of existing processes to increase productivity in terms of number, quality and design of controls
- Prepare SOX testing documentation to support the result of controls' assessment
- Manage and resolve day-to-day issues related to internal controls with business partners
- Develop process flow charts and narratives with reference to control points for significant processes and related systems
- Cooperate with external auditors
Please be informed that the contract is for 15 months.
- Up to 1 year relevant experience (including internships)
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Audit/Controlling/Finance or related studies
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills required
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills
- Experience in using advanced reporting tools (Tableau, Power BI) is an advantage
- Tech-savvy & advanced computer skills
- Oracle/SAP Financial Systems experience is an advantage
- Customer oriented and team player
- Ability to work in intense, fast paced and multinational work environment
- Employee Pension Plan (PPE)
- Competitive salary package
- Strong team-oriented culture
- Flexible working hours
- Contract of employment
- Private medical & dental coverage
- Life insurance
- Comfortable work conditions (high class offices, parking space)
- Trainings and broad development opportunities
- Volleyball field and grill place next to the office
- Lots of sport activities as Moto football league, Wakeboarding, Snowboarding, e-gaming league etc.
- Access to wellness facilities and integration events
- Motorola Solutions is supporting CSR activities and encourages employees to participate
|Firma:||Motorola Solutions Systems Polska|
Kraków, małopolskie, Polska
|Praca na stanowisku:||Junior Finance Specialist|
|Dodano:||12. 5. 2022
Praca na stanowisku - aktualna
Bądź pierwszy, który ubiega się o to miejsce pracy!