Junior AP Accountant with Italian
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509, 000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Operations provides business process services for specific functions, including finance and accounting; procurement and supply chain; and marketing & sales. We operate business processes with a combination of talent and data, artificial intelligence, analytics and digital technologies, helping clients to improve their productivity, customer experience and performance.
What will You do:
- Responsible for daily contact with vendors and clients by phone and emails
- Helpdesk queries support, resolving invoices issues
- Process incoming AP invoices in the SAP ERP system
- Handles day-to-day activities and refers the most delicate matters to the superior
- Performing invoice accuracy check according to agreed parameters
- Cooperation with procurement and local finance team leading to the fast and effective invoice processing issues resolution
- Improvement and development of existing process documentation base
What we expect from you:
- Very good English (at least B2 level) and fluent Italian
- High accuracy and focus on details
- 1 or 2 years of demonstrated Finance and Accounting experience experience in SSC or BPO organization will be an asset
- Ability to work analytically in a problem-solving environment as well as ability to plan, organize and perform work in accordance with the targets
- Good knowledge of Excel and Word
- Educational background in finance, accounting or economy is an advantage but not necessary
- Experience in accounting will be an asset
What we offer:
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.
- Modern, ecological office in city center with convenient connection for all means of transport (incl. chill room, game room, free bicycle parking and coffee-breaks at terrace).
|Firma:||Accenture Sp. z o. o.|
Warszawa, mazowieckie, Polska
|Praca na stanowisku:||Junior AP Accountant with Italian|
|Dodano:||12. 5. 2022
Praca na stanowisku - aktualna
Bądź pierwszy, który ubiega się o to miejsce pracy!