Junior Accountant with Italian and English
- Systematic validation and settlement of invoices
- Accounting operations, control of accounts and obligations
- Providing open-ended processing of documentation and timely doubts resolving
- Very good English and Italian (at least B2 level)
- High accuracy and focus on details
- Ability to work analytically in a problem-solving environment as well as ability to plan, organize and perform work in accordance with the targets.
- Good knowledge of Excel and Word,
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team spirit
What we can offer
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.
Warszawa, Mazowieckie, Polska
|Praca na stanowisku:||Junior Accountant with Italian and English|
|Dodano:||18. 8. 2021
Praca na stanowisku - aktualna