IT Project Manager Security Engineering
Odpowiedz na ogłoszenie
MAKE HISTORY WITH US! At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide. With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions. We are forming a new Security Engineering team within our Technology & Platform Engineering group. This new team will:
• engineer advanced solutions to secure the infrastructure of PMI (eg. DLP, Finesse, SASE), and
• deliver platforms & tools to enable InfoSec to rapidly detect, analyze and respond to threats to PMI as we transform to a consumer centric organization (e. g. SIEM, SOAR)As a Project Manager / Scrum Master in the Security Engineering team, you will support some of the important projects that we have planned to drive a rapid and sustained increase in our cyber security maturity over the coming years, in addition to facilitating our transformation to a product based organization. JOIN US! WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
• Scrum Master certified by a recognized Agile Organization (i. e. scrum. org, Scrum Alliance, SAFe)
• Experienced in supporting remote Scrum/Product Teams (in a role of a Scrum Master or Agile Coach)
• Experienced in backing up and coaching Product / Component Owners with establishing and refining Product Backlog and Product Roadmap (ideally backed by a formal framework such as User Story Mapping, Cost of Delay, MOSCOW etc. )
• Experienced in creating and/or evolving standard metodologies and processes related to Agile delivery
• Experienced working in Scaled Agile Frameworks like Nexus, Less or SAFe
• Knowledgeable working in tools like Atlassian Jira and Confluence and comfortable of working remotely, using remote tools for visualizing and leading team ceremonies and workshops
• Experienced in working in a Multi-National Enterprise
• Understanding of information security technologies, standards, tools and frameworks (at the level enabling Scrum Master to engage with Engineers on the Team)
• Understanding or experience about SOP (Standard Operating Procedure), SOX Compliance, Audit Control
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English WHAT WE OFFER YOU?
• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• free bike and car parking for all employees HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?
• Work closely with Product teams to enable the delivery of high-quality products regularly, repeatedly and predictably through focus on the customer, business value and technical and process excellence
• Build bridges to more traditional lines of business to manage expectations, streamline communication as well as to standardize and share practices to support PMI transformation.
• Train and coach Security Engineering team to adopt agile practices
• Challenge Team on engineering practices either by sharing own experience and/or getting external support
• Leverage Retrospectives to surface conflicts and handle those to improve Team morale an/or efficiency.
• Continuously monitor and improve Team maturity and value delivery.
• Advise Product Owner on different aspects of Product Management such as Product Backlog refinement, business value driven prioritization (i. e. cost of delay), road mapping (i. e. user story mapping) as well as communication with stakeholder groups (incl. interaction with the Development Team).
• Promote the agile and new way of working within the Team Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
|Firma:||Philip Morris International|
Kraków, Lesser Poland Voivodeship, Polska
|Praca na stanowisku:||IT Project Manager Security Engineering|
|Dodano:||14. 9. 2021
Praca na stanowisku - aktualna
Bądź pierwszy, który ubiega się o to miejsce pracy!