IT Project Manager
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Technology Project Manager to join our team.
If you are an experienced Project Manager with an IT background, ideally with a financial/budgetary understanding then we would love to hear from you.
This is an excellent position for someone who doesn’t want every day to look the same. With lots of hands on interaction with the customer where you really have the chance to make a difference, you will have the chance to work on multiple projects, across various areas of the business.
As part of this vital role you will be required to manage the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serve as liaison between project management and planning, project team, and line management.
You will be required to review the status of projects and budgets; managing schedules and preparing status reports. You will assess project issues and develop resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives. This will include the need for you to develop mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with project managers, line managers, and clients.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Running technical projects delivering to a range of customers.
- Act as the key liaison between the Lockheed Martin business stakeholders and the Regional IT team which includes Project Management Office, Infrastructure & Applications and the User Enablement Team.
- Day to day project delivery against requirements
- Meeting the high standards set by our customers
- Managing delivery activities across the engineering lifecycle (cradle to grave) spanning; concept definition and requirements, engineering through development, test, trials and release and subsequent support activity
- Developing and negotiating solutions to complex problems which require the regular use of ingenuity and innovation, ensuring solutions are consistent with both customer and Lockheed Martin objectives and conform to regulated design and management criteria.
- The provision of agreed metrics and objective performance criteria in monitoring project performance
- Customer and stakeholder management
- Contributing to the development of new concepts, techniques, business and standards to enhance the business.
Required skills, qualifications and experience
- Proven Track Record in Project Delivery.
- Agile, APMP or Prince 2 (or equivalent) with experience of operating in similar environments
- Successful track record in the planning and delivery of challenging projects against tight timelines.
- Extensive experience working in collaborative environments
- Ability to develop customer intimacy quickly at all levels.
- Strong presentation skills.
- The ability to adapt behaviours and communication style which is reflective of different stakeholders and audiences.
Desired skills, qualifications and experience
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience using agile project management tool(s) such as JIRA, VersionOne, or Pivotal Tracker
- Experience in an agile role such as Product Manager, Product Owner, or Scrum Master
- Understanding of engineering and financial processes
- Experience within an IT environment
Job Reference Number
Clearance Required for Role
Graduate, Intern or Apprentice Vacancy?
Lockheed Martin is a dynamic, growing, and energetic organisation offering stimulating, challenging work at the forefront of technology with over 100, 000 staff globally. We are engineering a better tomorrow.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Lockheed Martin supports Equal Employment Opportunity and Diversity in the workplace by creating a place of employment that is, harassment free, diverse, fair, ethical, inclusive, and values the contribution of all its employees. Diversity and inclusion are the foundation of our culture and reflect our values of doing what’s right, respecting others and performing with excellence. By leveraging our employees’ unique talents and experiences, we will deliver innovative, affordable solutions and unparalleled customer value.
Mielec, Podkarpackie, Poland
|Praca na stanowisku:||IT Project Manager|
|Oferowane wynagrodzenie:||200.000 - 300.000|
|Dodano:||7. 4. 2022
Praca na stanowisku - aktualna
Bądź pierwszy, który ubiega się o to miejsce pracy!