Your new company
A global technology company that has been transforming the way people work for more than 80 years. We empower companies and individuals with services and technologies that inspire innovation, enhance sustainability and boost business growth. Our global corporate philosophy provides the framework and identity for our organization. As the world continues to globalize at an accelerated pace, having a coherent and consistent set of values across our organization provides clear guidance that underpins decision making and addressed the complex issues and challenges that our customers face.
Your new role
We are searching for a:
The main purpose of the position is to maintain and monitor all OLA's and SLA's relating to the Regional Service Desk (RSD) operation. The person in this position will ensure that pre-emptive action is taken to avoid any SLA or OLA breach and to drive improvement and development of processes to support service delivery.
Main responsibilities are:
▪ Continual improvement
▪ Meet or exceed customer contracted SLA’s and expectations
▪ Ensure ITIL ‘best practice’ is applied
▪ Establish and maintain relationships with all stakeholders including resolvers, business managers and
▪ Ensure all actors within the service delivery process have a clear understanding of their role and associated
▪ Provide performance and activity reporting and analysis
▪ Input to service delivery strategy and innovation
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this position, you should have experience in the area of service delivery and awareness of the service desk environment. Knowledge of ITIL methodology is essential in this position. We are looking for a person who will communicate well with clients and will have good reporting skills. We are looking for a person who is communicative in English.
What you'll get in return
- Standard benefit package (Multisport, Luxmed, private life insurance, benefits cafeteria)
- Work in a hybrid model
- Annual bonus system
- Language programs (Learnlight)
- A rich package of training courses
- Bonuses and additional days off based on tenure
- Referral program
- An office in a great location
- Wellbeing sessions
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
Mandatory legal footer to be added at the bottom of job description
Hays Poland sp. z o. o. is an employment agency registered in a registry kept by Marshal of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship under the number 361.
Bądź pierwszy, który ubiega się o to miejsce pracy!