IBMi/IBMz Security Engineer
Your new company
For our Client, well known international financial institution we are looking for a person interested in the role of IBMi/IBMz Security Engineer.
Your new role
We are looking for talented system engineers and analysts to analyze privileged/SPECIAL activity logs from company’s servers for unusual or malicious activities. It is not a 24/7 SOC position. The hands-on experience with IBMz or/and IBMi administration is key.
• Analysing retrospectively (not in real-time!) the activity/audit log base and corresponding traces using various analytics tools and techniques
• Development of detection rules and use-cases for privileged account abuse
• Defining logging requirements to support these use-cases
• Experimentation (data/log-driven) for better accuracy
What you'll need to succeed
• Deep experience in System Engineering/ System Administration
o Strong understanding of privileged (interactive) activities on IBMz (z/OS) or IBMi (i5/OS, OS/400)
o Strong understanding of logs, JCL, RACF, ACF2
o Strong understanding of major subsystems: STORAGE, CICS, IMS, DB2
• Deep experience in Security/Identity and Access Management
o Strong understanding of IAM and Security concepts (like Identity, least privilege, segregation of duties, defense in depth, kernel protection layers, privilege escalation, obfuscation, etc. ), models and frameworks
• Broad experience in data/log analytics
o Using analytics/data mining techniques to discover knowledge and patterns
o Experience with data analytics tools (Excel, PowerBI, Tableau, Kibana, Splunk – at least one)
What you'll get in return
The Client offers stable job in professional team, interesting path of career in an international organisation, consistent scope of responsibilities, private health care, employees’ benefits, possibility of remote working, casual dress code and cultural exchange
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
|Firma:||HAYS POLAND Sp. z o.o.|
Kraków, Małopolskie, Polska
|Praca na stanowisku:||IBMi/IBMz Security Engineer|
|Dodano:||16. 6. 2021
Praca na stanowisku - aktualna
Bądź pierwszy, który ubiega się o to miejsce pracy!