Press Tab to Move to Skip to Content Link
Date: Mar 16, 2023
Location: Warsaw, PL
We’ve been pioneering a world of possibilities to bring surfaces to life for well over 200 years. As experts in making coatings, there’s a good chance you’re only ever a few meters away from one of our products. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. We’re active in more than 150 countries and have set our sights on becoming the global industry leader. It’s what you’d expect from the most sustainable paints company, which has been inventing the future for more than two centuries.
• Managing the collection of country/ Following up the collection of country -related trade receivables for the areas and companies assigned by Invoice to Cash management.
• Taking active part in I2C transition processes.
• Setting credit limits for customers, liaising with country Sales Management, Credit Control and other management as appropriate.
• Supporting the improvement in overdue debt and collection effectiveness for the countries and companies under control.
• Providing reliable and well-documented risk advice to senior management and sales department based on accurate assessment and evaluation of all appropriate internal and external factors and objectives.
• Production of monthly figures for the analysis of aged debt.
• Cooperation with BPO provider
• First point of contact for specific country/region
• Minimum 1 year of finance experience gained in Accounting structures.
• Experience in cash collection and setting credit limits – is a must
• Having an experience to work in shared service environment
• Very good command of English.
• Bachelor's Degree in accounting/finance/business or equivalent areas.
• Good approach of how to work as a business partner with the management level of the organization.
• Execution of standard processes.
- Annual Bonus
- Additional Operational Bonus
- Referral Program
- LuxMed Health Care, Multisport Membership, Additional Insurance
- Learning Cafeteria (incl. Percipio)
- Team Building Events
- CSR Initiatives
- Hybrid model of work in a great, vibrant atmosphere in our modern office
At AkzoNobel we are highly committed to ensuring an inclusive and respectful workplace where all employees can be their best self. We strive to embrace diversity in a context of tolerance. Our talent acquisition process plays an integral part in this journey, as setting the foundations for a diverse environment. For this reason we train and educate on the implications of our Unconscious Bias in order for our TA and hiring managers to be mindful of them and take corrective actions when applicable. In our organization, all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.
|Oferowane wynagrodzenie:||60.000 - 100.000|
|Dodano:||19. 3. 2023
Praca na stanowisku - aktualna
Bądź pierwszy, który ubiega się o to miejsce pracy!
Dlaczego szukać pracy na HitPraca.pl?
Codziennie nowe oferty pracy Możesz wybierać z bardzo szerokiej gamy ofert pracy - naszym celem jest posiadanie jak najszerszej oferty pracy Otrzymuj nowe oferty e-mailem Bądź pierwszym, który odpowie na nowe oferty pracy Wszystkie oferty pracy w jednym miejscu (od pracodawców, agencji pośrednictwa pracy i innych portali) Wszystkie usługi dla kandydatów do pracy są bezpłatne Pomożemy Ci znaleźć nową pracę