HSCA Product Engineer
Product Engineer High Speed Cable Assemblies & Dataconnectivity
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Improve working methods, design rules, engineering tools, procedures and instructions.
- In collaboration with Signal Integrity test and simulation engineers, generate design guideline and best practices in the fields of SI and EMC.
- Develop especially with the Signal Integrity Simulation and test engineers, compliant, cost effective and competitive data connectivity interconnection solutions based upon the timing, requirements and specifications set by market/customers, Bill of Design & Process and design guidelines. Ensure that the differential impedance is matched and optimized throughout the entire interconnection chain.
- Conduct competitive analysis together with Product Line Managers in order to maximize our competitiveness
- Lead brainstorming sessions with other disciplines in order to define new solutions that can be integrated in product and processes, selection and documentation of the best design concept by a complete and adequate comparison of all concepts.
- Consult our patent correspondents to investigate competitors patents and conduct freedom of use searchs
- In agreement with our patent attorney, initiate ROI (Record Of Invention) forms in order to launch patent applications to protect our intellectual property.
- Lead the product development process, including the on-time completion of internal design reviews, DFMs & DFMEAs.
- Follow product engineering best practices. Define, execute, coordinate and interpret the most effective and efficient design verifications in early stages of projects, such as tolerance stack studies, calculations, simulations, Finite Element Analyses (FEA), prototyping or testing.
- Assess the quality and functionality of prototypes and samples for testing and for customers
- Define, analyze and assess tests reports in order to insure product conformity with specifications.
- Approve the qualification and conformity of the product in accordance to the product specification
- Create robust new product designs which meet customer validation requirements and supports connection systems growth- from concept development to program launch/PPAP Initiate cost estimates, design requests, RFQs, and all other documentation. Check and approve all technical documents before release, such as drawings, product specifications, application notes, BOMs, . . . .
- Drive material cost reduction in designs
- Create technical presentations and lead the presentation at the customer
- Attend customer design reviews, support Design Validation with part and assembly procurement, and support any initial vehicle/bench builds during transition from Enterprise Operating System Flow 3 to Flow 4
- Provide engineering support for tooling, process, manufacturing and SQA activities
- Appropriate communication and filing of documents to assure accessibility, traceability and quality norms
- Two to four years of product design experience and strong analytical design skills
- Ability to create new interconnection solutions as per customer requirements
- Ability to lead projects, directing the activity of multiple support organizations and assure timely completion of deliverables
- Ability to create innovative and cost-effective design solutions for mechanical components used in electro-mechanical products and dataconnection systems
- Possess sufficient CAD skills (Siemens NX&TC). Knowledge of GD&T dimensioning practices
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills in German and English
- Engineer or graduate electro-mechanics with prior education focused on mechanical design or 2 to 4 year industrial experience in a comparable field where similar processes are used
- Knowledge of PCB and cable assembly technologies and standards
- Knowledge in plastic and metal raw materials
- Experience with FEA simulation tools, such as Ansys DesignSpace
- Ability to use MS Project
- Creative, curious and able to work autonomous
- Experienced team player, having worked in international teams within an matrix organization
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Kraków, Malopolskie, Poland
|Pracovni_pozice:||HSCA Product Engineer|
|Oferowane wynagrodzenie:||60.000 - 100.000|
|Dodano:||19. 3. 2023
Praca na stanowisku - aktualna
Bądź pierwszy, który ubiega się o to miejsce pracy!
Dlaczego szukać pracy na HitPraca.pl?
Codziennie nowe oferty pracy Możesz wybierać z bardzo szerokiej gamy ofert pracy - naszym celem jest posiadanie jak najszerszej oferty pracy Otrzymuj nowe oferty e-mailem Bądź pierwszym, który odpowie na nowe oferty pracy Wszystkie oferty pracy w jednym miejscu (od pracodawców, agencji pośrednictwa pracy i innych portali) Wszystkie usługi dla kandydatów do pracy są bezpłatne Pomożemy Ci znaleźć nową pracę