Hedging Control Analyst
Job TitleHedging Control Analyst
Join the game-changers :
Our Broker Control Team is responsible for comparison of IG’s hedging activity and positions versus Broker accounts, firm’s cash balances and Broker payments. As a part of a team you will be responsible for identification, investigation and resolution of discrepancies. Team actively cooperates with various global banking institutions and Dealing desks.
Who we are:
We've been at the forefront of trading innovation since 1974, taking on the challenge to deliver an unmatched experience for our clients and raise the bar for tomorrow's opportunities. Today, we're a global fintech company incorporating the IG, tastytrade, IG Prime, Spectrum and DailyFX brands, with a presence in 20 countries across five continents over 400 00 active clients worldwide. But we know our success is only possible because of our people, who we encourage to be brave, determined an inventive. Join us if you'd like to work in an inclusive, collaborative team that will recognize your talent and allow it to shine.
Where you’ll work:
As part of our hybrid working environment, you’ll split your time between home and the office. In this way, you’ll be able to enjoy a better work-life balance and always bring your best self to your role. At the office, you’ll have access to everything you’d expect from a world-class employer, such as a modern working environment, agile spaces, private quiet rooms and breakout areas. Plus, all our offices are located in iconic city centres, close to everything you might need for a rewarding working experience. Join IG, and you’ll be joining the best in an always-moving industry. We’re constantly improving and developing our backend systems, leaving from MS Excel spreadsheets to user friendly interfaces.
How you’ll grow:
Your personal and professional development are important to us. As a company that’s constantly redefining the boundaries of possibility, we’ll challenge you to push yourself, accelerate your ambitions and rise to new levels of excellence. We know that’s a big ask, so we’ll make sure that you’re supported all the way, getting the backing you need and the recognition you deserve. If you connect with our vision and can get behind it, you’ll be rewarded with countless opportunities to experience new things and enhance your abilities.
In Broker Control team we offer:
- Contribution to the growth of the largest global Trading Platform
- Attractive remuneration
- A full-time job with stable employment conditions
- Opportunities of individual growth in multinational company
- Excellent work location and atmosphere in working place
- Comprehensive social benefit package as well as training and development
What you’ll get:
As well as having the chance to attend regular social events and join special-interest groups, you get an attractive selection of benefits working with IG:
- Competitive salary
- Private medical cover for you and your family (Medicover)
- Multikafeteria system (you can choose multisport card, vouchers etc. )
- Life insurance (Generali)
- Comprehensive global and local onboarding process – to the company and to your role
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning Platform
- Employee-led LGBTQ+, Women’s, Black and Parents & Carers networks with annual budget for organizing events & projects that foster an open, diverse, and inclusive culture
- Option to participate and create ESG initiatives based on IG Brighter Future Fund
- Online stretching sessions
- Online wellbeing weeks
- Annual parties- summer picnic and Christmas Party and other social events
- Flexible working hours – depending on the role
- Flexible work arrangements – we work in hybrid working framework
- Home office equipment reimbursement
- 2additional days off a year for voluntary work
- 1 additional day off to celebrate your Birthday
|Firma:||IG Group Limited|
Kraków, Malopolskie, Poland
|Pracovni_pozice:||Hedging Control Analyst|
|Oferowane wynagrodzenie:||60.000 - 100.000|
|Dodano:||19. 3. 2023
Praca na stanowisku - aktualna
Bądź pierwszy, który ubiega się o to miejsce pracy!
Dlaczego szukać pracy na HitPraca.pl?
Codziennie nowe oferty pracy Możesz wybierać z bardzo szerokiej gamy ofert pracy - naszym celem jest posiadanie jak najszerszej oferty pracy Otrzymuj nowe oferty e-mailem Bądź pierwszym, który odpowie na nowe oferty pracy Wszystkie oferty pracy w jednym miejscu (od pracodawców, agencji pośrednictwa pracy i innych portali) Wszystkie usługi dla kandydatów do pracy są bezpłatne Pomożemy Ci znaleźć nową pracę