Head of Human Resources
- Identifying barriers and bottlenecks within the company in close interaction with the local and global teams,
- Leading local recruitment, hiring and onboarding process to scale and grow the Company,
- Creating and implementing global HR strategies in order to continuous employee development and personal growth,
- Taking care about global employer branding and the team culture,
- Optimizing salaries policies and strategy,
- Implementation of company worldwide motivation systems, benefits and organizational culture,
- Bringing best practices to Organization, taking the Company as an organization to another level,
- Implementing HR related IT systems to have better insights of our organization,
- Creating and implementing development strategy,
- Close cooperation with the Board Members and Country Heads to align strategy implementation,
- Collaborating with Board Members to structure companywide initiatives.
- Minimum 5+ years of hands-on experience in the HR related roles,
- Proven track record in dynamic companies with the leanflat structure,
- Strong communication skills in English;
- A wide network in the Renewables industry would be a strong asset,
- Having a strategic business outlook and hands-on approach,
- Proven successful experience in building teams from the scratch,
- Ideally have been working for both: Young and Corporate companies.
- Being Microsoft Office Package friendly, and especially excel friendly;
- Workflow in a young but experienced team, which leads solar energy revolution in Poland and the Baltics;
- Great and direct opportunity to create and implement your own business-friendly solutions within the company;
- Future career path based on culture of global growth and development within the company;
- Ambitious challenges. If you're in love with problem-solving and improving things, we'll give you space and the best tools to do that.
- Free healthy snacks, great coffee, positive minded people around you.
- Office based in a modern, employee-friendly building located in downtown, Warsaw.
- Many others benefits and opportunities, which we can discuss during recruitment coffee.
Why this Position?
We are building a team of the brightest and most passionate individuals and giving them an environment to freely think, create, grow and thrive, resulting in innovative and forward-thinking approaches to as solar game-changers.
We take every recruitment process very seriously, so this makes Head of Recruitment one of a key person in our team. We value People the most!
Warszawa, Mazowieckie, Polska
|Praca na stanowisku:||Head of Human Resources|
|Dodano:||9. 9. 2021
Praca na stanowisku - aktualna