Global Workday Compensation Testing Manager
The Global Workday Compensation Testing Manager role will be responsible for the quality of system testing in Compensation Workstream during Workday implementation and post go live Workday change request /enhancement testing.
- Define and implement a long-term strategy and approach to ensure the quality of Global Workday Testing in Compensation functional area during End to End, Regression, Workday Performance and User Acceptance testing. Perform post go live Workday change request /enhancement testing in Compensation.
- Work in an Agile environment where innovation, teamwork, and creativity are the keys of success.
- Experience with test management tools, test scenario, script preparation and test requirement analysis.
- Create test plan and design test scenarios per the business requirement.
- Responsible for tracking all testing tasks, defects in an accurate and timely manner throughout the project life cycle and retest till closing.
- Prepare the test result report and provide walkthrough to project stakeholders.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with project teams, IT, HRIS, functional teams andsupport partners across globally.
- Hands on Workday implementation and QA management experience: Prefer 5+ years of Workday implementation and testing experience on Workday Application.
- Proficient in Workday Compensation Module: Strong knowledge of Compensation. Understanding additional Workday Module such as HCM CORE, Talent & Performance, Absence, Recruiting, Time, Payroll, Benefits, Learning, Integration and Reports will be helpful
- Strong Analytical Skills: With an understanding of how to interpret business needs and translate them into application and operation requirement. Strong knowledge of software quality assurance best practices and methodologies.
- Attention to details: Thoroughly testing to ensure cover all test scenarios per requirement and identify defects
- Excellent communication skills: Strong written and verbal communications
Experience You bring:
- Experience needed:5+ years of Workday implementation and testing experience on Workday Applications; Functional testing; Integration testing; manual testing; automation testing.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in information systems, Computer Science or related fields.
- Skills needed: Workday implementation and testing management experience; Proficient in Workday Compensation Module
- Microsoft office; Visio; Strong communication and written skills
- Medical care with dentist for you and your family
- Cafeteria benefits & multisport card
- Recognition program
- Employee Assistance Program- emotional and wellness support
- Opportunities to develop: co-financed training programs, free training platforms
- Opportunity to make a difference: volunteering programs
|Firma:||COGNIZANT TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS POLAND SP Z O O|
Gdańsk, pomorskie, Polska
|Praca na stanowisku:||Global Workday Compensation Testing Manager|
|Dodano:||12. 5. 2022
Praca na stanowisku - aktualna
Bądź pierwszy, który ubiega się o to miejsce pracy!