Global OneSource Invoice Review Leader
Seeking a leader within our Procure to Pay team; you will play a key role in PerkinElmer’s Service Operations teams working with a variation of Stakeholders, across many regions and departments. You will be challenged to review and improve internal and external processes by being the Subject Matter Expert & Advocater to continuous improvement. Based in EMEA, you will coach and support our purchasing team in their daily role and their personal and career development.
- Support Team in Invoice Review, Open Payment and Proposals.
- Guidance in Debit Memo and Chargeback creation process.
- Monitor and use operating metrics to identify challenges and opportunities within the team.
- Drive focus on Open Purchase order items and accountability to Vendors
- Document & challenge cost avoidance initiatives and tracking.
- Identify opportunities to increase the value proposition of PtP and Global Shared Service,
- Be the Global Purchasing Expert, Support the Krakow & Global leadership team to ensure that Lean culture and continuous process improvement are completely embedded,
- Identify process opportunities to improve, automate and standardise our business transactional processes globally,
- Create Strategy & input for the standard process design for all relevant elements, i. e. Processes, Policies & Procedures, Master Data, (Risks and) Controls, Solutions, Organizational Structures and KPIs,
- Interview, hire and train new employees, monitoring process and confirming proficiency before probationary periods expire & Initiate onboarding processes
- Act as a mentor to foster employee growth and development, developing STRETCH assignments in line with employee goals and career development
- Maintain employee training matrix and assure staff is proficient in all areas of their work responsibilities
We are looking for a colleague who uses their analytical mindset to challenge the status quo, build relationships across organizational levels and allow us to work even smarter. You are no stranger to strategic thinking, and being process- and results-driven, you are open to understand new contexts, speak your mind and bring ideas to the table.
- Demonstrated ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment, working on multiple projects with changing priorities and deadlines.
- Interested in Candidates with +2 years in a Strategic, Process Improvement role
- Must have demonstrated experience in Pharmaceutical industry & knowledge of Customer demands and wishes within the industry
- Must have experience of Leading Departments and Developing the people within
- Relevant knowledge of the Customer Support functions desired
- Demonstrated high level work ethic and organizational skills is a “must have”.
- Strong attention to detail; demonstrated accurate information transcription
- Act as a mentor to foster employee growth and development.
- Excellent Excel skills
- Experience in SAP/ECC essential, Salesforce as a plus
- Project management experience desirable
- Understanding of excellent Customer Service
- Experience in SAP Business Objects & Spotfire reporting tools a bonus
- Ability to communicate both internally & externally; orally and in writing.
- Management/Project Management - Sets goals and engages the team around them
- Talent Development – Develops and implements processes and practices to proactively attract, select, and retain top, diverse talent
- Customer Focus - Understands and acts on the needs of the internal and external customer
- Learning Mindset - Has an attitude that predisposes you to be open to new experiences, to believe you can and will learn, and to intentionally grow and develop from your experience. Approaches experience favorably disposed to learn, grow, and develop. Intentionally learns in all aspects of your work life.
- Business Acumen (Enterprise Mindset) - Has a strong understanding and awareness of customer needs, industry knowledge, financial performance, data and internal business processes and operations. Displays organizational insight across PKI; understands and leverages the internal matrix to achieve optimal outcomes.
- Professional Presence - Conveys self-confidence, communicates clearly and effectively. Influences and inspires others through being authentic, self aware, curious, confident, and persuasive while building trust and goodwill
Kraków, Malopolskie, Poland
|Pracovni_pozice:||Global OneSource Invoice Review Leader|
|Oferowane wynagrodzenie:||60.000 - 100.000|
|Dodano:||19. 3. 2023
Praca na stanowisku - aktualna
Bądź pierwszy, który ubiega się o to miejsce pracy!
Dlaczego szukać pracy na HitPraca.pl?
Codziennie nowe oferty pracy Możesz wybierać z bardzo szerokiej gamy ofert pracy - naszym celem jest posiadanie jak najszerszej oferty pracy Otrzymuj nowe oferty e-mailem Bądź pierwszym, który odpowie na nowe oferty pracy Wszystkie oferty pracy w jednym miejscu (od pracodawców, agencji pośrednictwa pracy i innych portali) Wszystkie usługi dla kandydatów do pracy są bezpłatne Pomożemy Ci znaleźć nową pracę