GBS Finance Analyst
We're a truly international company, fourth largest in our industry and operating across 119 markets. An inclusive, innovative global FMCG business supported by 26, 000 employees. As we embrace a new era of growth, we are transforming. Our ways of working and culture are driven by a challenger mindset, constantly questioning the status quo where people can bring their best selves to work. Our agility and collaboration are driving our ambitions, innovation and success all supported by our award-winning development programmes that creates exciting and rewarding career opportunities for all.
As we move forward, our consumers will be at the heart of what we do, evolving to needs and expectations and committing to a more meaningful contribution to harm reduction by building a successful NGP business. Integral to our long-term success is our sustainability strategy, behaving responsibly and supporting our ambitions, all underpinned by high governance.
Encouraging inclusion at local levels and supporting a developing and robust diversity agenda globally, we’re fully committed to creating and maintaining an environment that celebrates and respects difference.
We have an exciting opportunity for Global Supply Chain Financial Analyst to join our international team. This is a full-time, opportunity where chosen candidates will be able to connect in the newly created Warsaw site with colleagues from various teams (Supply Chain, HR, Finance).
Number of vacancies: 2
The chosen individuals will be working closely with the Finance teams in different entities across the Group to build the forecast and provide insightful analysis.
Position holder will be working closely with the departmental leads in different locations in addition to providing transparency to the Group through various reporting systems
- Actively driving analysis and insights to ensure that the GSC Finance Organization proactively captures business opportunities / risks on time and accurately
- Collection and consolidation of the forecasts for respective area of responsibility
- Preparation of ad hoc analyses
- Preparation of monthly reporting
- Cost estimations for new projects
- Continuous improvement of planning and reporting
- Participation in projects
- Support respective Head of Finance in driving standardization and providing transparency
- Relevant experience working in the Supply Chain / Logistics area as a Finance Analyst/Specialist/Controller or similar position
- Fluent in English (both verbal and in written)
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or other related field
- Excellent analytical skills and experience to deal with a large amount of complex data and provision of insightful analysis that can be understood by different stakeholders
- Self-Starter-Proactive searching and recommending improvement opportunities
- Very good communication skills with and confident to apply these in the different levels of the organization
What we offer
We’re a responsible employer, so here at Imperial Brands, we offer a range of benefits for you to take advantage of in addition to our competitive salary and bonus scheme. We offer additional holiday days to take over the Christmas period, private medical cover, and gym card. When you’re working from our new hub in Warsaw, you’ll be able to use our commuting allowance. The benefits don’t stop there, contact us and apply to find out more.
Interested applicants should apply with their CV highlighting their suitability for the role.
If you experience any technical difficulties submitting your application, please reach out to us on warsawhub@uk. imptob.com
|Firma:||Imperial Brands – Global Supply Chain|
|Pracovni_pozice:||GBS Finance Analyst|
|Oferowane wynagrodzenie:||60.000 - 100.000|
|Dodano:||19. 3. 2023
Praca na stanowisku - aktualna
Bądź pierwszy, który ubiega się o to miejsce pracy!
Dlaczego szukać pracy na HitPraca.pl?
Codziennie nowe oferty pracy Możesz wybierać z bardzo szerokiej gamy ofert pracy - naszym celem jest posiadanie jak najszerszej oferty pracy Otrzymuj nowe oferty e-mailem Bądź pierwszym, który odpowie na nowe oferty pracy Wszystkie oferty pracy w jednym miejscu (od pracodawców, agencji pośrednictwa pracy i innych portali) Wszystkie usługi dla kandydatów do pracy są bezpłatne Pomożemy Ci znaleźć nową pracę