Fullstack Developer - React, Java Commerzbank
Commerzbank is a leading internationalcommercial bank with branches and offices in almost 50 countries. The world ischanging, becoming digital, and so we are. We are leaving the traditional bankbehind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This isexactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey. For thattype of person, we have a role waiting for you as a Fullstack Developer.
We are looking for such profiles in a different teams.
You are welcome to apply with friends!
Examples of your tasks:
- Developing new web-based applications and frontends for e. g. digital products and services, management of security accounts and trading
- Using ready-to-use React components as well as designing new components and creating React frontends for several use cases
- Dealing with complex business processes and business data objects of the security functionalities
- Design and developing interfaces to connect the frontends to backends
- Integrating backend systems from the Commerzbank IT landscape, both per REST and SOAP, and legacy mainframe host programs to realize the functionality of the application
- Understanding of complex business requirements and business data objects of the digital finance functionalities and processes. Further validation of input data based on the business requirements needs to be implemented
- Support the incident resolution and bug fixing and support the test and development team
- Working on complex programming tasks independently or preparing draft solutions for them and break down the solutions into smaller tasks for junior colleagues
- Acting in a agile team, meaning the team includes business domain colleagues, business analysts, architects, developers and operations, participating in scrum ceremonies
What we expect from you:
- Good knowledge of frontend integration with backends using API / REST
- Good knowledge of Build Process for frontend application: Bundeling, node js
- Experience in using Java, SpringBoot, Spring MVC, Spring Security and Spring Cloud, JPA & Hibernate, Maven
Nice to have Skills:
- Experience in API Development
- Basic knowledge of openShift Cloud technologies
- Basic knowledge of JIRA/Confluence
- Basic knowledge of Agile Software Development / Scrum
- Basic knowledge of Secure Coding Practices
- Basic knowledge of relational database and SQL
- German - nice to have
What we offer:
- Friendly multicultural environment
- The possibility of language professional training and growth (English and German courses; technical trainings and workshops)
- Benefits package including: medical care, Multisport Card, group insurance, Sodexo Lunch Pass
- Relax corner where you can recharge your batteries
- Open space office environment
- Remote work (until the pandemic situation is clarified).
- In the current situation we are not travelling.
Please add thefollowing clause to your application:
1. I consent to the processing ofpersonal data contained in this document by Commerzbank AG with its registeredoffice in Frankfurt am Main, Germany, 60261 Kaiserplatz, operating through theBranch in Poland with its registered office in Łódź, 91-203 Łódź, ul. Wersalska6, KRS 0000631053, for the implementation of the current recruitment processand for the future recruitment for a period of 6 months, in accordance with theRegulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personaldata the free flow of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (RODO)and in accordance with the Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personaldata (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000). I provided my personal datavoluntarily and I declare that they are truthful. I have the right to withdrawthis consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect thelawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
2. I have read the content of theinformation clause, including information about the purpose and methods ofprocessing personal data and the right to access my personal data and about theright to correct, rectify and delete it.
Łódź, Łodzkie, Poland
|Praca na stanowisku:||Fullstack Developer - React, Java Commerzbank|
|Oferowane wynagrodzenie:||100.000 - 150.000|
|Dodano:||7. 4. 2022
Praca na stanowisku - aktualna
Bądź pierwszy, który ubiega się o to miejsce pracy!