Floor Manager / Kierownik działu
Floor Manager / Kierownik działuMiejsce pracy: WarszawaYour responsibilitiesAlthough every day will be different, some of the things that you will do regularly include:
• Offering customers a high level of service, through styling advice, product knowledge and store experience
• Analysing selling information and working with the store manager, maximise the sales performance of your department
• Leading a team of sales assistants to achieve excellent standards of service
• Supporting recruitment and ensure induction and training to new starters is carried out
• Assisting the store manager to identify future talents and putting together development plans to support their progression
• Overseeing store operations
• Being a COS brand ambassador and providing the best experience for our customers.
• Stepping into the role of Store Manager in their absenceOur requirementsTo work as a Floor Manager, you should have previous management or leadership experience plus the qualities below.
• Minimum 1 year management experience within a retail environment.
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to lead, train and develop a team
• Customer focused
• Self-motivated & positive
• A genuine interest in others
• Open to learn about and sell our products
• Excellent planning and organisational skills
• Good analytical and problem-solving abilities
• Excellent commercial abilities and interest in fashion, retail.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule including early mornings, weekends and evenings when requiredWhat we offerWhen you first join COS you will receive a full training plan and competitive salary. In addition to this you will also receive some fantastic benefits including:
• Work in a global company but in a quite small, friendly team
• Informal company culture where we respect diversity and support each other
• Health insurance
• COS collection clothing allowance of 2200 PLN
• 25% discount on products from all H&M Group brands plus free shipping when shopping online
• Comfortable, esthetic back of the house
• Introduction training
• Learning and development opportunities
• Work with beautiful products at an interesting brand inspired by art and architectureBenefitssharing the costs of sports activitiesprivate medical caresharing the costs of foreign language classeslife insuranceflexible working timefruitscorporate products and services at discounted pricesintegration eventscoffee / teadrinksemployee referral programAre you a leader looking for a new challenge? Do you want to work for a brand that will invest in you and your career? Could you make the difference to a customer’s day? If you answered yes - we would love to hear from you. . . Here at COS we are recruiting a Floor Manager for our store in Warsaw. Our CultureOver the last 10 years we have carefully built a culture where our people are supported, inspired and encouraged to be the best they can. Our brand is creative, forward thinking and modern; choosing longevity over passing trends. We set the bar high at COS; we are committed to recruiting great people, offering an environment where talent is recognised and valued. We believe that a diverse workforce plays an important role in the success of COS. We celebrate individual differences and appreciate the contribution that all our colleagues make. COSCOS is a fashion brand for women and men who want timeless, modern, functional and considered design. Offering reinvented classics and wardrobe essentials, we create pieces that are made to last beyond the season. Since launching in 2007 we have opened stores in over 40 countries worldwide, all in carefully considered locations, applying a design concept that preserves the buildings’ original features whilst creating a modern, contemporary space. Klikając w przycisk „Aplikuj”, „Aplikuj teraz” lub w inny sposób wysyłając zgłoszenie rekrutacyjne do H&M Hennes & Mauritz sp. z o. o. z siedzibą w: Marszalkowska 104, 00-017 Warszawa (Pracodawca - administrator danych), zgadzasz się na przetwarzanie przez Pracodawcę Twoich danych osobowych zawartych w zgłoszeniu rekrutacyjnym, w celu prowadzenia rekrutacji na stanowisko wskazane w ogłoszeniu. W każdym czasie możesz cofnąć zgodę kontaktując się z nami pod adresem e-mail: marlena. email@example.com
Warsaw, Masovian Voivodeship, Polska
|Praca na stanowisku:||Floor Manager / Kierownik działu|
|Dodano:||8. 11. 2022
Praca na stanowisku - aktualna
Bądź pierwszy, który ubiega się o to miejsce pracy!