Finance Controller - Trading Partner Finance
Posted Date: Mar 16 2023
GSK is a global biopharma company with a special purpose – to unite science, technology, and talent to get ahead of disease together – so we can positively impact the health of billions of people and deliver stronger, more sustainable shareholder returns – as an organisation where people can thrive. Getting ahead means preventing disease as well as treating it, and we aim to impact the health of 2. 5 billion people around the world in the next 10 years.
Our success absolutely depends on our people. While getting ahead of disease together is about our ambition for patients and shareholders, it’s also about making GSK a place where people can thrive. We want GSK to be a place where people feel inspired, encouraged, and challenged to be the best they can be. A place where they can be themselves – feeling welcome, valued, and included. Where they can keep growing and look after their wellbeing. So, if you share our ambition, join us at this exciting moment in our journey to get Ahead Together.
Currently, we are looking experienced candidates for a position of Finance Controller – Trading Partner Finance. Please find details below. If you are interested in the role – apply and join our GSK Finance Hub – Europe!
Trading Partner Finance (TPF) is a high performing Global team, enabling the supply chain to get products to patients and consumers on-time through strong partnership with the business and strategic BPOs. The activities of the Trading Partner entities principally cover the procurement, supply, import and export of bulk drug substance and finished materials product for intercompany and 3rd party cross border transactions in GSK. 95% of GSK’s trade passes through our teams and we are responsible for operating in compliance with global trade, legal & fiscal requirements
- Accountable for the reporting of financial results for the entities they are responsible for, with commentary including income, balance sheet and cash flow which is accurate and complete.
- Manage all aspects of the financial month end review process, including OE and Headcount reporting requirements, facilitating month end meetings, maintaining risk register & co-ordinating with all external partners.
- Ensure all aspects of the Inventory & Profit transfer release are well managed and P&L reporting is accurate
- Perform variance analysis for Balance Sheet, Operating expenses, Margins and Profitability, review financial information against historical run rates and future growth plans.
- Participate & contribute into business reviews meetings as appropriate
- Owns the Entity balance sheet including write off / back decisions
- Ensure business complies with all aspects of the internal / external financial control environment, including published accounting papers and policies
- Sign-off of statutory results with in-market FD
- Accounting degree or qualification (i. e. economy, business, accounting, controlling, )
- Finance controlling experience (min. 5 years)
- Experience of working with SOX
- Experience of working with SAP
- Fluent English (minimum C1)
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Developed analytical skills
- SSC experience
What we offer:
- We are a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- Career with purpose - whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing in our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
- Contributing to creation of development strategy for the set financial department
- Leading key projects regarding to set financial area
- Competitive salary, annual bonus plan
- Healthcare benefits (medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund, preventive healthcare services)
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
Inclusion & Diversity at GSK:
Inclusion and diversity at GSK are key for our success. Here, you will thrive through bringing your unique experiences to both our company and the recruitment process. We want you to be you, feel good and keep growing your career. GSK is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Applicants will travel through a transparent recruitment journey that adheres to all required employment standards and regulations. Beyond this, we commit to our values of integrity and respect towards every applicant. We want to hear from you and support with any adjustments that you may require during the recruitment process. Please get in touch with our Recruitment Team (pl. firstname.lastname@example.org) to further discuss this today. We will request equal opportunities information from you and whilst disclosure is optional, we encourage you to be open, enabling us to monitor the inclusivity of our recruitment practices for the benefit of everyone. Your data will remain confidential, is never shared with our Hiring Managers and never affects the status of your application.
GSK is a global biopharma company with a special purpose – to unite science, technology and talent to get ahead of disease together – so we can positively impact the health of billions of people and deliver stronger, more sustainable shareholder returns – as an organisation where people can thrive. Getting ahead means preventing disease as well as treating it, and we aim to impact the health of 2. 5 billion people around the world in the next 10 years.
Our success absolutely depends on our people. While getting ahead of disease together is about our ambition for patients and shareholders, it’s also about making GSK a place where people can thrive. We want GSK to be a workplace where everyone can feel a sense of belonging and thrive as set out in our Equal and Inclusive Treatment of Employees policy. We’re committed to being more proactive at all levels so that our workforce reflects the communities we work and hire in, and our GSK leadership reflects our GSK workforce.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK’s compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK’s Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
Poznań, Wielkopolskie, Poland
|Pracovni_pozice:||Finance Controller - Trading Partner Finance|
|Oferowane wynagrodzenie:||200.000 - 300.000|
|Dodano:||19. 3. 2023
Praca na stanowisku - aktualna
Bądź pierwszy, który ubiega się o to miejsce pracy!
Dlaczego szukać pracy na HitPraca.pl?
Codziennie nowe oferty pracy Możesz wybierać z bardzo szerokiej gamy ofert pracy - naszym celem jest posiadanie jak najszerszej oferty pracy Otrzymuj nowe oferty e-mailem Bądź pierwszym, który odpowie na nowe oferty pracy Wszystkie oferty pracy w jednym miejscu (od pracodawców, agencji pośrednictwa pracy i innych portali) Wszystkie usługi dla kandydatów do pracy są bezpłatne Pomożemy Ci znaleźć nową pracę