Finance Analyst (m/k) Interim
Our Client is a leading European supplier of home and bicycle safety products. Located - Zawiercie.
- Determines cost of operations by establishing standard costs and collecting operational data.
- Conduct cost-benefit analyses.
- Review and recommend different types of investments based on risk and return analysis.
- Work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting and decision support.
- Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and Forecasts.
- Conduct stock take, perfume stock variance analysis, explain deviations.
- Prepare product cost reviews, prepare intercompany pricing.
- Assist the Financial controller in preparation of Budgets and Forecasts.
- Increase productivity by developing automated reporting/forecasting tools.
- Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and Excel dashboards.
- Work closely with the Finance controller to ensure that business operations are in compliance with company policies and best practices.
- Prepare internal reporting package including operating metrics, financial controls and performance indicators that will help in improving business performance.
- Look for opportunities to leverage systems, integrate processes and re-engineer structures across the business to achieve cost effective and quality financial accounting practices.
- Preferred business partner of the Operations Manager, understand the business operations, suggest process improvements.
- University or similar degree.
- 3 - 5 years of business finance or other relevant experience.
- Strong quantitative and analytical competency.
- Self-starter with excellent interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills.
- Advance knowledge of Excel.
- Strong financial modeling experience.
- Good business acumen.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication skills.
- Comfort dealing with ambiguity and the ability to work independently.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; be comfortable interacting with executive-level management.
- Business fluent in Polish and English.
- Co-financed Multisport card.
- Medical healthcare.
- Social fund.
- Co-financed language classes.
Zawiercie, Śląskie, Polska
|Praca na stanowisku:||Finance Analyst (m/k) Interim|
|Dodano:||15. 10. 2021
Praca na stanowisku - aktualna
Bądź pierwszy, który ubiega się o to miejsce pracy!