Experienced Payloads and Interiors Design Engineer
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space, and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. We are skilled scientists and thinkers. Ambitious innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, our customers, and the world!
We are continuously growing our Boeing Engineering Center in Poland, building engineering teams to work across all of our commercial products and services. The work will support Boeing’s full suite of commercial aircraft and covers product support. This is critical work to keep us at the forefront of aerospace engineering and innovation.
Our broad range of product lines and services builds tremendous opportunities for our engineers to grow and develop their skills whilst making a real contribution to a world-class engineering function. We’re committed to encouraging a safe environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful, and inclusive, with great opportunities for professional growth.
An exciting opportunity has become available to join Boeing Poland as an Experienced Payloads and Interiors Design Engineer, based from our Warsaw, Rzeszów or Gdańsk office in Poland.
- The position requires flexibility to address emergent issues and important airline meetings off-hours and may require an occasional off-shift work schedule to support the fleet operating 24 hours/7 days a week/365 days of the year.
- Provides technical, design and informational support for basic production, product support or in-service issues. Troubleshoots basic system problems consistent with operational protocols.
- Supports analysis, definition and verification of basic requirements. May modify basic requirements based on defined requirements using approved processes and tools.
- Supports and/or creates and provides basic technical documentation (e. g. Fleet Team Digest articles, service letters, drawings, specifications, documents, data sets, design folders, test requirements documents, manuals) in accordance with engineering processes and procedures for internal reference or external delivery.
- Assists with the study and assessment of technology development by gathering data, supporting testing and documenting findings.
- Supports review of technical design, analysis, and production by reviewing documentation, participating in design reviews, and observing tests and audits to ensure compliance.
- Assists with the investigation of problems to provide engineering design disposition of discrepancies.
- Supports and/or leads the research of technical, operational and quality issues that cannot be resolved by the customer.
- Assists in designing and/or providing analysis of interim and final engineering solutions to return airplanes to revenue service.
- Works with and possibly directing cross-functional teams to conduct root cause analysis and develop dispositions for sophisticated design non-conformances.
- Assists in the development of customer correspondence for continued safe operation and maintenance of equipment.
- Assists in solving problems and provides other support of fielded hardware and software over the entire product lifecycle.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering or related field from an accredited course of study.
- Two or more years of aerospace related work experience.
- Proven communicator, proficient in both written and verbal English.
- Experience in Interiors and Payload Systems is preferred.
- Experience with Boeing 7-series airplanes.
- Presentation experience.
- Knowledge mechanical and electrical systems analysis and troubleshooting.
- Experience collaborating with multiple team functions.
- Experience with customer support.
- Willingness to expand into technical areas without prior experience.
At Boeing, we care deeply about the wellbeing of every employee. Some of the benefits open to you include:
- Market competitive salary and incentive/bonus program.
- Flexibility to work in a hybrid model.
- Flexible working hours.
- Additional paid days off for Winter Break (December 24th-January 1st).
- Professional skills development via educational assistance program and certification.
- Medical Plan (Medicover) and life insurance (Warta S. A. ) for you and your Family.
- Employee Pension Scheme (PPE).
- Benefit from Employee Recognition Program.
- Enjoy and build a friendly and inclusive atmosphere in workplace.
- Cooperate and exchange knowledge with world class global engineering team.
Important information regarding this requisition: This requisition is for a locally hired position in POLAND. Candidates must have current legal authorization to live and work in Poland. Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U. S. based payroll.
Relocation: This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility.
On Saturday, 12 March 2022, the President of the Republic of Poland signed a law to assist citizens of Ukraine in connection with the armed conflict in that country. As part of this law, Ukrainian refugees in Poland benefit from access to the Polish labor market. Boeing welcomes applications from Ukrainian refugees who are seeking employment in Poland.
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education from an accredited course of study in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry (e. g. Bachelor) and typically 5 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e. g. PhD, Master +3 years related work experience).Export Control Requirements: Not an export control position
Equal Opportunity Employer:
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not accept unlawful discrimination in our recruitment or employment practices on any grounds including but not limited to; color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military and veteran status, or other characteristics covered by applicable law.
We have teams in more than 65 countries, and each person plays a role in helping us become one of the world’s most innovative, diverse and inclusive companies. Applicants are encouraged to share with our recruitment team any accommodations required during the recruitment process.
|Firma:||The Boeing Company|
Warszawa, Województwo mazowieckie, Poland
|Pracovni_pozice:||Experienced Payloads and Interiors Design Engineer|
|Oferowane wynagrodzenie:||60.000 - 100.000|
|Dodano:||27. 5. 2023
Praca na stanowisku - aktualna
Bądź pierwszy, który ubiega się o to miejsce pracy!
Dlaczego szukać pracy na HitPraca.pl?
Codziennie nowe oferty pracy Możesz wybierać z bardzo szerokiej gamy ofert pracy - naszym celem jest posiadanie jak najszerszej oferty pracy Otrzymuj nowe oferty e-mailem Bądź pierwszym, który odpowie na nowe oferty pracy Wszystkie oferty pracy w jednym miejscu (od pracodawców, agencji pośrednictwa pracy i innych portali) Wszystkie usługi dla kandydatów do pracy są bezpłatne Pomożemy Ci znaleźć nową pracę