Environmental Health & Safety Coordinator
Opis stanowiska pracy
This position is primarily responsible for coordinating, implementing and supporting environmental compliance programs in all media (air, land, water, waste) for a manufacturing facility. Program areas include but are not limited to NPDES, Title V, Tier II, TRI, recycling, and solid waste management.
In addition to the primary environmental responsibilities, this position will be required to assist and sometimes lead safety initiatives, reporting, compliance, and culture.
This individual is expected to work closely with facility management and staff and the EHS Senior Manager in the planning and implementation of compliance programs in the EHS area.
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Medical care and other benefits
- Possibility to take part in a green field project and grow with the company in Poland
- Open and friendly work environment
- Challenging projects
- Trainings in Poland and US
- Gather data and prepare reports as required
- Prepare summaries, inspection forms, interpretations on the requirements of new or existing air, water, waste, or natural resource permits.
- Perform audits/inspections of facilities and provide feedback and corrective actions
- Provide operations with information on permits or approvals needed for simple projects along with associated timeframes
- Train personnel and contractors on EHS programs, systems, policies, and guidelines
- Develop site-specific training modules and deliver to appropriate personnel
- Update programs/procedures as needed
- Prepare renewal or modification applications as well as handle updates to plans required in various permits
- Actively promote the safety culture in the facility, take steps to foster the culture between employees and contractors
- Take part in near miss and accidents investigation and develop prevention programs
- Prepare reports and statistics for management and authorities
- Work closely with operations personnel to oversee and maintain EH&S programs, systems and procedures
- Other duties as assigned by EHS Management
- College degree in Engineering, Environmental Science or other environmental related field required
- At least 3 years of previous experience in environmental position required
- Working knowledge of current environmental regulations required
- Must be familiar with State and Federal regulatory processes
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Windows, Excel, and Word
- Must have the ability to work independently
- Strong problem solving skills required
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to interpret technical information in written form and draft technical plans or documents
Agencja zatrudnienia nr wpisu 47
|Firma:||Randstad Polska Sp. z o.o.|
Zimna Wódka, opolskie, Polska
|Praca na stanowisku:||Environmental Health & Safety Coordinator|
|Dodano:||22. 7. 2021
Praca na stanowisku - aktualna
Bądź pierwszy, który ubiega się o to miejsce pracy!