Enterprise Technology Architect (SW Dev)
Opis stanowiska pracy
Enterprise Technology Architect (SW Dev)
NR REF. : 1164775
Your new company
You will join the growing Global Enterprise Architecture team currently consisting of colleagues located in ISS Corporate Headquarters in Copenhagen (Denmark), Warsaw (Poland) and other international ISS locations. As part of the team of Global Architects, you will serve as expert to define, create, maintain and promote a long-term vision and strategy for the enterprise software application development platform strategy for digital components, including establishing a road map and installing best practices. This includes the application / technology roadmaps and acting as technical expert responsible for design & implementation of the respective global enterprise platform.
The Architecture team is involved in all strategic IT-programs and projects and provides guidance & governance for solution delivery and taking responsibility of non-functional requirements.
Your new role
As our experienced Technology / Platform Architect, you will be responsible to develop and maintain the technical architecture for the ISS Software Development platform and acts as Lead Architect for this area. You will work very close with the respective “Global Software Development Platform” team to build and operate the Global platform solution, but as well with cross-functional agile development teams to design the respective platform services that meet current and future business needs for delivery on one or more projects. Additional task is to support the Enterprise and Solution Architects in select, design, and build new digital solutions by advising them with best practice and patterns. But the primary role is to optimize the value of a solution to ISS through delivery and reduce risk in delivery projects while ensuring the solution meets all compliance and regulatory requirements. The role will be responsible for building the platform strategy, using leading or bleeding-edge concepts and technologies, which will provide a differentiating service for ISS.
You are expected to fulfill the following responsibilities:
- Develop the strategy for the Software Development Platform and create roadmaps to implement and develop and share the vision with other stakeholders.
- Develop and drive the implementation of Platform / Framework for Software Development, including security, development, and monitoring tools (CI/CD, DevSecOps).
- Develop strategy, technical capabilities, and architecture for Software Development platform; while employing industry standards to provide a secure, innovative, and cost-effective environment an provide guidance & leadership for all initiatives regarding Software Development toolchain and implementations.
- Lead review meetings on the Software Development layer and recommend alternatives as required. Be the facilitator that gets parties to agree around a common strategy.
- Provide proven experience in end-to-end SW stack and cloud-native application development, including backend microservices, time-series databases, Kubernetes, and database management systems.
- Learn and experiment with new technologies, build proofs-of-concept and innovative MVP.
- Make high-level design choices for the software structure, frameworks, protocols, and algorithms and determine coding practices, development tools, and validation requirements.
- Govern and ensure the development, testing and implementation of the global operation models and frameworks together with Group IT Operations function, vendors, and countries.
- Knowledge sharing of DevSecOps products and best practices globally and work with technical and functional teams to ensure architecture compliant delivery.
- Work with key constituents from business and technical domains to include developers, architects, and product managers to establish a shared vision, from strategy to implementation.
- Create architecture-compliant solution strategies (e. g. , feasibility study) for complex demands that conform to solution development standards (which may include RFIs, RFPs), selecting the most optimal option, and the development of a roadmap for the selected solution.
- Review of cost and design optimized solution designs based on rigorous understanding of costs and returns.
- Ensure that expected application quality attribute levels are achieved.
- Communicating solution concepts to all levels of management, stakeholders and collaborates and coordinates with other domain architects in the formalization and adoption of IT standards and procedures.
What you'll need to succeed
- 2+ years of experience in either internal role (e. g. , technology / solution architect) or external role (e. g. , platform owner, enterprise architect, consulting)
- Vast relevant work experience (at least 5+ years) in designing software development platform architecture definition, transformation roadmaps and IT solutions, development skills is mandatory
- Several years of experience related to IT Management or other information technology solutions architecture role
- Proven experience in software development of cloud applications and/or cloud-native full-stack development
- Big plus - experience in platforms for building, running, and debugging digital components with Containers, Kubernetes, and Atlassian tool suite
- Experience in production-grade application development and deployment in the public cloud, such as AWS, Azure, and GCP
- Proficiency with information technologies in a secure network environment
- Strong customer service orientation and global mindset
- Excellent oral and written communication with analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under indirect supervision
- Excellent understanding of information technology topics
- Effective interpersonal skills and collaborative management style to include teamwork and team building ability
- Comfortable with ambiguity and acquiring new skills
- Flexible in a fast-paced dynamic environment with shifting roles and responsibilities
- Technically creative and open-minded
- Platform and Architecture technical skills and knowledge of emerging technologies/platforms
- Experience developing technical documentation (technical design documents, architecture diagrams, etc. )
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
What you'll get in return
You will participate in creation of a completely new Technology Center in Poland, while still being part of the global organisation. You will be offered a challenging and exciting career in an ambitious working environment characterised by high pace and drive. In this role you will have exposure to senior stakeholders both internally and externally. The right person will have ample opportunity for personal and professional development and for building a large network of highly qualified colleagues and influential stakeholders.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
|Firma:||HAYS IT & Telecom|
Warszawa, mazowieckie, Polska
|Praca na stanowisku:||Enterprise Technology Architect (SW Dev)|
|Dodano:||17. 5. 2022
Praca na stanowisku - aktualna
Bądź pierwszy, który ubiega się o to miejsce pracy!