At UberEther, we protect those who protect us. Our team is known across the identity and access management industry to take on the most complicated challenges with some of the most complex customer environments and provide exceptional results. Our customer base ranges across federal government agencies, health care organizations, and some of the largest corporations in the world. We work to ensure that these organizations are the most secure they can be to better focus on protecting and serving their constituents.
Our goal is not to grow into a massive cyber security organization but to securely simplify identity solutions’ deployment, governance, and management. To make security simpler and build a foundation to grow new team members inside and outside our organization to support the industry. It truly is that simple.
UberEther seeks a creative self-starter to join our team as an Enterprise Architect focused on zero trust and identity management. The successful candidate will align closely with UberEther’s delivery teams and be accountable for strategic engagements. The Enterprise Architect will work with the client to define strategic capabilities, augment and build road-maps, and associated patterns and blueprints.
The candidate will:
- Be a key member of a small, agile team
- Partner with other industry peer teams and clients to delivery solution scope
- Collaborate and provide mentorship to junior staff
- Work with other architects and developers to ensure quality of design and adherence to best practices
- Create bleeding edge patterns for modern zero trust architecture–inclusive of networking, segmentation, identity management, data protection, intrusion detection, etc.
- Interview customers, analyze data, requirements, and other components to formulate strategic plans and roadmaps
- Interface with all levels of government customers, contract team, and service partners as needed to complete core deliverables
- Create a comprehensive strategic roadmap for customer engagement
- Work with team to develop implementable solution patterns, solution alternatives, and implementation contingency planning
Constantly looking for opportunities to enhance your professional body of knowledge by tracking and understanding emerging practices and standards; participating in educational opportunities; reading professionalpublications; andparticipating in professional organizations.
- A bachelor's in computer science, information systems orother related fields; or equivalent work experience
- Cybersecurity EA mindset with business acumen
- 10+ years of work experience as an Enterprise Architect with a focus on zero trust patterns
- Deep understanding of cloud capabilities for each area: Infrastructure-as-a-Service, Platform-as-a-Service, and Software-as-a-Service
- Deep understanding of DoD Zero Trust Reference Architecture inclusive of DoD Networks, Architecture, Identity & Credential Access Mgmt (ICAM) stacks
- Open minded, out of box thinker who can provide systems level engineering and distill solutions into actionable capabilities, roadmaps,
- Deep understanding of core zero trust network
- Expert knowledge in the fields of networking, intrusion detection, identity management, application security
- Well versed in methodologies such as the Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA), The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF), Zachmann Framework, OWASP, and UML diagramming
- Secret clearance (or ability to obtain an interim Security clearance)
Desired but not necessary:
- Experience with Java Technologies: J2EE, JSP, Servlets
- Experience developing RESTful APIs and User Interfaces
- Experience withmost common enterprise IAM, Networking, and Application Security toolsets
Job location: Remote or Hybrid in Sterling, VA
Are you eligible to obtain a U. S. Security Clearance?
Please understand there are a variety of reasons that one may be disqualified from receiving a clearance, including but not limited to, US citizenship, criminal history, and credit history. This is not an exhaustive list, so please be sure to research before replying to the question. * Yes No
How many years of experience do you have working with IAM? *
Do you have direct experience working with Radiant Logic? *
Are there any additional details you feel are important for consideration? (This question is not required)
Bądź pierwszy, który ubiega się o to miejsce pracy!
Dlaczego szukać pracy na HitPraca.pl?
Codziennie nowe oferty pracy Możesz wybierać z bardzo szerokiej gamy ofert pracy - naszym celem jest posiadanie jak najszerszej oferty pracy Otrzymuj nowe oferty e-mailem Bądź pierwszym, który odpowie na nowe oferty pracy Wszystkie oferty pracy w jednym miejscu (od pracodawców, agencji pośrednictwa pracy i innych portali) Wszystkie usługi dla kandydatów do pracy są bezpłatne Pomożemy Ci znaleźć nową pracę