E-Commerce & Platforms Manager - Retail (CN)
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us. ” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
Capability Network is a Global Strategy & Consulting practice, pulling together multinational and cross-cultural professionals based at key locations around the world. No matter what business, no matter where in the world, our unrivaled industry and function experts help our Clients to shape the future creating clearly defined, measurable value. We are delivering on the promise of technology and human ingenuity. Our Poland Capability Network is located in Warsaw, Krakow, Wroclaw. Your impact will be truly global as you will leverage an unmatched network of people, knowledge, tools and technologies and work alongside some of the best thinkers in the market.
“Join our world class capabilitiesand experience unique opportunities to grow your skills with us. ” – Małgorzata Nasiłowska, Accenture Capability Network Lead for Poland
Meet Capability Network At Accenture Poland: https://youtu. be/LSbpVYobZcY
What will you do?
- As a part of the Retail Industry practice, you will apply your Fashion and/or Grocery retail industry and technical expertise to support different platforms strategic / implementation / transformation projects for retailers globally
- Work with teams of consultants to advise clients on using SAP to build state-of-the-art retail merchandising and operations solutions powered by SAP tools such as CAR & MAP
- You will prepare business cases, prioritize deliverables, and ensure smooth achievement of the specified business goals
- Assess the business and identify new strategic & investment opportunities; participate in the sales process, and develop proposals with a team of Retail industry and functional experts
- Actively develops and maintains relationships network with key stakeholders within the industry
- Continuously grow yourself and help growing the Retail team: participate in trainings, actively share your knowledge, manage other members of the Retail team. Conceptualize, design, and build re-usable components around the practices to help accelerate the development of Capability Network
Kraków, Malopolskie, Poland
|Praca na stanowisku:||E-Commerce & Platforms Manager - Retail (CN)|
|Oferowane wynagrodzenie:||100.000 - 150.000|
|Dodano:||6. 8. 2022
Praca na stanowisku - aktualna
Bądź pierwszy, który ubiega się o to miejsce pracy!