Directory Engineer (Radiant Logic)
At UberEther, we protect those who protect us. Our team is known across the Identity and Access Management industry to take on the most complicated challenges with some of the most complex customer environments and provide exceptional results. Our customer base ranges across federal government agencies, health care organizations, and some of the largest corporations in the world. We work to ensure that these organizations are the most secure they can be to better focus on protecting and serving their constituents.
Our goal is not to grow into a massive cyber security organization but to securely simplify identity solutions’ deployment, governance, and management. To make security simpler and build a foundation to grow new team members inside and outside our organization to support the industry. It truly is that simple.
UberEther seeks a creative self-starter to join our team as a Directory Engineer. If you’re a SME in directories, specifically Radiant Logic, and want to learn other IAM software such SailPoint, PingFederate, CyberArk–this is the place for you! We highly value knowledge workers and want to ensure you have an environment where you can exercise your existing knowledge and master new skills.
Our core values exemplify who we are: We Grow with Purpose, We are Confident but not Cocky, We all have the IT Factor, We are team players, and Authentic to the core.
We are looking for individuals who have a growth mindset, life long learners, who aren’t afraid to roll up your sleeves to do some hard work. Come bring your whole self to this company and be a part of some great collaborative teams.
IAM is hard; we make it look easy because we have exceptional people like yourself. Come make a difference.
The candidate will:
- Install, configure, and customize Radiant Logic to support virtual directories, aggregation, ACI/ACLs, etc.
- Support data analysis and clean-up of directory schemas, structures, objects
- Create customer-facing documentation, including architectural design, requirements, and test plans
- Perform technical training and identity management workshops either in-person or remotely
- Provide ongoing support to an existing customer base
- Participate in continuous learning (both formal and informally)
- Configure and maintain directories for optimal performance and tuning
- Take responsibilityforthe solution from design to deployment
- Ensure documentation allows for stakeholders and developers to integrate with the solution to be successful
- Take ownership of and resolve technical issues from development to production
- Participate in code reviews, integration, and deployment events
Additional Responsibilities include constantly looking for opportunities to enhance your professional body of knowledge by tracking and understanding emerging practices and standards, participating in educational opportunities, reading professionalpublications, and participating in professional organizations.
- UnitedStates Citizen. Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for employment-based visa sponsorship now or in the future
- A bachelor’s in computer science, information systems, orother related fields; or equivalent work experience. Security first mindset
- 3 – 5+ years of work experience building, integrating, and supporting Radiant Logic Virtual Directory Server (VDS) platform
- 3 - 5+ years of experience aggregating different user stores into a centralized directory
- General IAM/ICAM methodology and experience with IAM concepts such as unique identifiers, user record schemas, data integrity, address of record, etc.
- Expertise with base target systems such as UNIX, Linux, Active Directory, etc.
- Expertise with networking and excellent troubleshooting skills
- Experienced with consulting and advisory services
- Radiant Logic specialist and/or Directory engineer who can master Radiant Logic quickly
- AWS CI/CD methodology and general DevOps approaches
- Containerization technologies such as kubernetes
- Secret clearance or ability to obtain one within a month of employment
Please understand there are a variety of reasons that one may be disqualified from receiving a clearance, including but not limited to, US citizenship, criminal history, and credit history. This is not an exhaustive list, so please be sure to research before replying to the question. * Yes No
How many years of experience do you have working with IAM? *
Do you have direct experience working with Radiant Logic? *
Are there any additional details you feel are important for consideration? (This question is not required)
Bądź pierwszy, który ubiega się o to miejsce pracy!
Dlaczego szukać pracy na HitPraca.pl?
Codziennie nowe oferty pracy Możesz wybierać z bardzo szerokiej gamy ofert pracy - naszym celem jest posiadanie jak najszerszej oferty pracy Otrzymuj nowe oferty e-mailem Bądź pierwszym, który odpowie na nowe oferty pracy Wszystkie oferty pracy w jednym miejscu (od pracodawców, agencji pośrednictwa pracy i innych portali) Wszystkie usługi dla kandydatów do pracy są bezpłatne Pomożemy Ci znaleźć nową pracę