DevOps / Infrastructure Engineer (all genders)
Salary 90’000 - 120’000 CHF per year
- - A bachelor's degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline
- A least 1 year of professional experience in a similar position
- Solid experience building server infrastructures, particularly Microsoft technologies and networks
- Good knowledge of security and best practices, both on premise and in the cloud
- Knowledge of cloud platforms and experience with Microsoft Azure and AWS
- Experience with database concepts and implementations, C#, REST APIs, and PowerShell
- Familiarity with backup strategies, disaster recovery scenarios, and IT security
- Excellent communication skills and a self-assured manner
- Experience or desire to work collaboratively in cross-functional teams
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-starter, dedicated and able to deliver with minimal guidance
- Good English
- - Design, implement and test the IT infrastructures and architectures for our software automation systems and their integration into the IT environment at our customers and together with the customer, either with a cloud or an on premise solution
- Forming the interface between software development and systems operations
- Improving and maintaining our automated release management & deployment process
- Testing and resolution of issues in system / IT security
- Active participation in the specification and evaluation of required hardware and software
- Organization of support, maintenance and system updates for our customers
More:At Chemspeed Technologies AG, our mission is to enable the innovation and sustainability of tomorrow through automation, digitization, robotics, augmented reality, and gamification.
As a global market leader, our solutions accelerate future developments such as novel medicines and materials, for example, batteries, photovoltaics and cosmetics, in a wide range of chemical research fields and quality control.
With over 20 years of experience and a global footprint, we continuously grow and look for you to be part of this success story.
What is this position about?
In this role you will be responsible for the planning and management of both internal and customer-facing infrastructure. Our automation systems require bespoke customer solutions, both on premise and in the cloud - this will involve customer interactions, interfacing with customer technical teams, and the assessment of requirements in terms of hardware, software, availability, uptime and backups & disaster recovery. You will have experience in networking and in particular securing systems; you will have knowledge of firewalls, network architecture, OWASP and best practices in security. You will additionally be responsible for the software team’s CI/CD activities, such as managing the build system, software installations, creating installers, maintaining automated test infrastructure and any systems for the updating of our software products. You will also be responsible for determining and communicating infrastructure needs to internal stakeholders.
|Chemspeed Technologies AG
Füllinsdorf, Canton Basel-Stadt
|31. 1. 2024
Praca na stanowisku - aktualna
Bądź pierwszy, który ubiega się o to miejsce pracy!
Dlaczego szukać pracy na HitPraca.pl?
Subskrybuj oferty pracy
Codziennie nowe oferty pracy Możesz wybierać z bardzo szerokiej gamy ofert pracy - naszym celem jest posiadanie jak najszerszej oferty pracy Otrzymuj nowe oferty e-mailem Bądź pierwszym, który odpowie na nowe oferty pracy Wszystkie oferty pracy w jednym miejscu (od pracodawców, agencji pośrednictwa pracy i innych portali) Wszystkie usługi dla kandydatów do pracy są bezpłatne Pomożemy Ci znaleźć nową pracę