Hays IT Contracting is a cooperation based on B2B rules. We connect IT specialists with the most interesting, technological projects on the market.
Join the group of 500 satisfied Contractors working for Hays’ clients!
For our Client we are currently looking for Candidates for the position of:
Location: 100% remote
Job type: B2B (with Hays Poland)
Length: long-term cooperation, first contract for 12 months
Rate: up to 150PLN/h net + VAT
- Kubernetes, Openshift, Docker, Helm charts.
- Hashicorp packer and VM image creation.
- Strong experience in CI/CD using pipelines as code.
- Solid DevOps and Agile Experience.
- Knowledge of virtualization and containerization.
- Good understanding of programing languages.
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills.
- Experience in Jenkins installation, Management and administration.
- Experience in deploying, configure and manage applications.
- Experience working on Linux and/or windows based infrastructure.
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes.
- Cooperation within the development/DevOps team to help facilitate and improve CI/CD environment.
- Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended.
- Defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operation.
- Troubleshooting techniques and fixing the code bugs.
- Monitoring the processes during the entire lifecycle for its adherence and updating or creating new processes for improvement and minimizing the wastage.
- Encouraging and building automated processes wherever possible.
- Incident management and root cause analysis
- Implementation of a new system for registering the entry and exit of non-EU citizens into the Schengen area
- The system will also calculate the length of authorized stay of such persons in the EU
- It will eliminate the obligation to keel passports
What will you do?
What will the recruitment process look like:
- Your CV will be verified by Hays Recruiter
- Recruiter will contact you by phone - a 15-minute conversation about the project and your experience
- Technical conversation with the client - online meeting (1h)
- Welcome to the project!
Bądź pierwszy, który ubiega się o to miejsce pracy!