Opis stanowiska pracy
NR REF. : 1159115
This company is one of the largest custodian banks in the world. It is an international bank that has been at the center of the global financial markets for over 230 years, providing the world’s leading institutions the tools, capabilities, and services to be distinctive investors. This company has been actively building its department in Poland over the last few years and is looking to expand it even more.
Data and Analytics Solutions is a public- and private-cloud-based software and content offering that builds client-centric data, technology, and content capabilities.
Operating with the skill and agility of a fintech, Data and Analytics Solutions combines the expertise and resources of the Eagle product suite, Intermediary Analytics, and other technologies and data assets. Moreover, the division further extends the bank’s Asset Servicing capabilities in securities and cash into the world’s most important asset class, data.
Data and Analytics Solutions helps firms to analyze their data from different vantage points and transform it into actions that can achieve higher alpha and cheaper beta, with lower costs and less risk. Offering an ecosystem of proprietary and third-party business applications, Data and Analytics Solutions helps firms manage their core investment processes and beyond.
Working hours will be standard Monday through Friday, 8 hour days. Schedule is somewhat flexible but, at least to start, there will be an expectation of a number of hours overlapping with US East resources.
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented “Full Stack Developer” to join our Site Reliability Engineering team in Wroclaw. As a “Full Stack Developer” you will play a major role in our expansion to the Public Cloud.
As a successful candidate you will be given opportunity to acquire and develop knowledge from related fields:
• Engineering 24X7 Support Model for Cloud products
• Gain proficiency with current Self-service, Automation and Master Data Applications and proactively improve them.
• Develop REST APIs to provide integration solutions
• Work with team on DevOps framework
• Infrastructure as Code (Terraform, Ansible)
• Participate and provide insight in the development of future Enterprise solutions.
• Public Cloud Experience (Azure preferred, certifications preferred)
• Experience with Docker and Kubernetes as well as CI/CD pipelines
• Experience with monitoring/alerting/logging solutions (ex; New Relic, Splunk, Elastic, OpsRamp)
• Experience with automation and scripting (Python, Ansible, Terraform, Powershell, etc. )
• Experience with REST APIs and working in an Agile Framework
• Degree educated in a science discipline and must be genuinely interested in the core technologies that underpin modern software development (Computer Science/Computer Engineering degree preferred) and Fluent English spoken and written (min. B2 level)
• Full time contract of employment
• City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
• Flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount programme, employee assistance program
• Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and wellbeing needs
• Pension scheme
• On-site childcare and a parental buddy programme
• Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
• Diverse and inclusive environment
• Employee Referral Program
• Recognition programmes
• A multitude of opportunities to get involved in charity projects and Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
|Firma:||HAYS IT & Telecom|
Wroclaw, dolnośląskie, Polska
|Praca na stanowisku:||DevOps/Cloud Engineer|
|Dodano:||11. 1. 2022
Praca na stanowisku - aktualna
Bądź pierwszy, który ubiega się o to miejsce pracy!