Data Protection and Privacy Specialist
A leader in the payments industry, Elavon provides end-to-end payment processing solutions and services to more than one million merchants around the world. If you want to make a difference in your life, your community and your world, join us at Elavon. We know our company is only as strong as our people, and we are committed to your professional growth and success. Elavon is part of the U. S. Bank family, a diverse workplace, where we celebrate the individuality of each member of our global team.
The Data Protection and Privacy Specialist will support the European Deputy Data Protection Officer, this role sits within the second line of defence. The purpose of this role is to ensure EFS and US Bank EU entities continue to meet their data protection and privacy regulatory obligations. The successful candidate must have a good understanding of the General Data Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’), exposure to international data protection and information security legislations would be an advantage.
The successful candidate will be required to provide advice and guidance to business line and must be able to articulate their advice in an effective and efficient manner and have the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Act as a central point within the organisation to provide timely advice and guidance to key stakeholders, including advice in relation to Data Protection Impact Assessment, Records of Processing Activities (ROPA), Balancing Tests
- Assist in ensuring the organisations EU data protection and privacy framework is effective and in line with regulatory requirements and expectations
- Assist in the development and maintence of policies, standards, processes, and guidelines
- Oversee Third Party Risk Management privacy risk assessments
- Help promote a robust Data Protection Culture by assisting in designing and implementing training and awareness plans
- Work with business lines to monitor compliance requirements
- Ensure the business lines manage Data Subject Rights requests in line with regulatory requirements and timelines
- Ensure the business lines manage personal data breaches in line with regulatory requirements and timelines. Support the Data Protection Office in reporting data breaches, where required
- Perform regular horizon scanning to keep up to date with any key developments in data protection and privacy
- Very good English;
- Professional qualification/certification in data protection /law is required – CIPP/E is preferable
- Minimum of two years of experience working in the field of data protection and privacy, preferably in payments services and/or financial services
- Experience implementing data protection policies, standards and processes
- Self-starter with strong interpersonal, written, and verbal skills and the ability to influence senior stakeholders
- Excellent team player
- Full time position, employment agreement;
- Hybrid working model;
- Excellent package including complex medical care, group insurance, Multisport card;
- You can recommend friends inReferral Programand collect awards
- Highly professional, multicultural environment and high standards of work;
- Clearly definedcareer path, wide range of trainings - online trainings also available at home, trainings in classroom, funding for learning foreign languages;
- Work in a dynamic team with a supportive inclusive culture and strong values;
- Interaction with Clients and Colleagues across the globe;
- You will work in aninspiring atmosphere. Wework together and celebrate together- everyone will find something for themselves
- Office in a convenient location in Warsaw
If there’s anything we can do to accommodate a disability during any portion of the application or hiring process, please refer to ourdisability accommodations for applicants.
Learn howthe way we work at U. S. Bank drives meaningful relationships with our customers and collaboration across the company.
We offer an exciting, fast-paced and diverse working environment with employees of many different nationalities. We provide benefits to help you protect your health and financial security; and give you peace of mind. We also invest in your career growth with development resources that give you the opportunity to stretch and shine.
This is an Elavon posting. Elavon is a part of the U. S. Bank family.
Warszawa, Mazowieckie, Poland
|Pracovni_pozice:||Data Protection and Privacy Specialist|
|Oferowane wynagrodzenie:||60.000 - 100.000|
|Dodano:||19. 3. 2023
Praca na stanowisku - aktualna
Bądź pierwszy, który ubiega się o to miejsce pracy!
Dlaczego szukać pracy na HitPraca.pl?
Codziennie nowe oferty pracy Możesz wybierać z bardzo szerokiej gamy ofert pracy - naszym celem jest posiadanie jak najszerszej oferty pracy Otrzymuj nowe oferty e-mailem Bądź pierwszym, który odpowie na nowe oferty pracy Wszystkie oferty pracy w jednym miejscu (od pracodawców, agencji pośrednictwa pracy i innych portali) Wszystkie usługi dla kandydatów do pracy są bezpłatne Pomożemy Ci znaleźć nową pracę